• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Atlantis Awakening [OOC+SU] [M]

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I finished my SU! If I need to change anything, inform me and I'll get on it as soon as possible :3

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Name: Weston Cadwell
Alias: Venturer

Okay, so apart from some minor issues (we all have those from time to time), the sign up looks pretty good. My only concern is your ability. I'm happy with you having the ability, but it wasn't clear what stage he was at with his ability. Due to the nature of the RP, all characters start of weak, and begin to grow strong, so I just want to make sure that Weston isn't already able to manipulate the blood of other beings at the moment; I would say this would only start to become apparent when he has near full control over his own blood. I would also probably suggest that you add in a bit how he can produce more blood, otherwise he'ld be very limited with the amount of blood in his system.

All in all, I am accepting you into the RP, but just be wary of how easily over powered he can become.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay so anyone in the AUP want to hang out or go on an adventure or just interact with Agnes? :x

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
delta and dom and julian are currently out so its only you and one of my characters right now. anyone in particular? d: wanna make a new npc??

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Who is julian again? :3

Hmmm. I feel like I'm having such bad imagination rn. Okay let's see. Agnes has trained for a week, learned to fly and aim with guns. Then she was shaken by Paris and today she's trying to cope and forget about yesterday kinda. And she thinks Oakley seems nice, kind of like the nice and not too stupid girls in her class in school. So she probably wants to get to know Oakley more, and she is probably pretty intrigued with Devon and wonders what his deal really is, haha. And she likes Freddie a lot because he's such a pushover and gentle all the time. I also imagine she wouldn't realize if she's getting on someone's nerves by talking to much or something, like poking fun at Freddie's legs too much or something. Idk maybe I should read her SU again haha.

So yeah really I don't know uuh ;;

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey guys, just a little update.

I've been slowly working on the next post, the only problem being I injured my wrist snowboarding, so I've been slowed down considerably. Hopefully, I should have it ready by this weekend so we can move on and Apple Juice will be able to join us in the RP then.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Okay guys, so a surprising new update for all Royal Family members. You have two choices, but can only make one, and may not interfere with another RPer's decision unless organised with them and passed by myself. I don't expect everyone to make their decision right away and post within an hour, so feel free to take your time.

1) Your character has been knocked out by the bullet. They would have weird dreams, and feel some sense of being carried, driven in the back of a vehicle. The drug doesn't last long, but when you come to; you're in a small cell with only a small window in the iron door. The only thing is, you have an interesting way of being restrained, one that keeps you from using your ability. For example, someone with Fire Manipulation could be shackled, but in oxygen depraved room or a room constantly kept in a cold state. If you yell, the person in the cell next to you might hear…

2) Your character was lucky, able to slip past or dispatch their attacker and head down to the recreation room. They may have aided another character or NPC along the way, be sure to cross these past me, but ultimately they are safe for the night. You either stay up all night, or try and get some sleep before the sun rises.

I think I have everything, feel free to message me if you're confused with anything.

ICHIRO OUT~!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay, should I make up some kind of adventure for Agnes, maybe throw in some new NPC of my invention or something? Should I try to involve myself with Delta/Dom's thing?

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Should I hold off on posting again as another event will occur? Or can I (and probably SV) make a joint post to provide some filler until we have something major to respond to?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I have a lot of other things on my mind these days, with lectures and studies and modding and people and overall life (I can make a hundred valid excuses but) so I just want to apologize for being kind of distant in Atlantis lately.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Should I hold off on posting again as another event will occur? Or can I (and probably SV) make a joint post to provide some filler until we have something major to respond to?

If you and SV want to make a joint post, feel free, jsyk I am working on a post-event post which you guys could post before or after, it's not a big deal

I have a lot of other things on my mind these days, with lectures and studies and modding and people and overall life (I can make a hundred valid excuses but) so I just want to apologize for being kind of distant in Atlantis lately.

That's fine Red, we all understand, we have similar problems as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

its k. theres a pretty weird joint post going on if you wanna jump in

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I WANT to jump in okay? I will do that later today! Probably...

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
hahah! if you think the jp is a little odd, you can always write your own post whenever and i can reply.

to my aup bretheren, there is a surprise for you on the plane!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay, won't bother you guys with a lengthy explanation since that would just make y'all roll your eyes but I'll be leaving Atlantis for now. Please just don't think I'm dumb for quitting :3 Maybe ignore Agnes for now, please don't kill her. Haha, but it's up to you of course. Short explanation is that I'm not feeling up to RPing at all lately. I don't know if I should join some new ones or stop RPing at all for a while, I'll try to figure myself out.

Thanks, friends.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Okay, won't bother you guys with a lengthy explanation since that would just make y'all roll your eyes but I'll be leaving Atlantis for now. Please just don't think I'm dumb for quitting :3 Maybe ignore Agnes for now, please don't kill her. Haha, but it's up to you of course. Short explanation is that I'm not feeling up to RPing at all lately. I don't know if I should join some new ones or stop RPing at all for a while, I'll try to figure myself out.

Thanks, friends.

It's fine Red! Come back when you're ready and we'll have Agnes waiting for you. Maddy'll make sure she's kept safe and sound.

Back