The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Stage
Roleplay Discussion Thread

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #5976    
Old November 17th, 2012 (1:36 PM).
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu machomuu is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Americalanavania
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 10,361
This isn't technically RP related, but it may be helpful for those that want to know some more about Pokemon that isn't explicitly explained (or explained at all) in the games. Some of it we already knew and some of it is confirmation, but the reason I post it here is because GMs and RPers can use it in their own roleplays so that they don't set off the canon. It's an interview between Game Informer and Junichi Masuda, the producer of the pokemon games.

Spoiler:


If you guys want a clearer, better picture, I could try to reupload and touch it up is PS, but I'd rather not have to bend my copy of GI anymore ;_;
__________________
Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.

Relevant Advertising!

  #5977    
Old November 17th, 2012 (3:18 PM).
Khawill's Avatar
Khawill Khawill is offline
Swaggins
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Cave of Hymns
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 1,565
Love the last answer, "If it were me, I would think about moving somewhere else definitely."
__________________
College Bound, Mentally Sound.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
  #5978    
Old November 17th, 2012 (4:05 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow's Avatar
PkMnTrainer Yellow PkMnTrainer Yellow is offline
Queen of Magical Girls
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: East Coast, USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 4,586
Please note that the neither Mr. Masuda or Mr. Unno are necessarily qualified to be answering many of the questions in the article Machomuu just uploaded. They can offer some neat insight, but ultimately their roles in Game Freak don't put them in great positions to answer many of these. Masuda himself demonstrably respects this fact, as can be observed by the way he words his responses. (He tends to not phrase his answers as facts but rather opinions, using words like guess, probably. Sometimes he doesn't actually answer the question at all because he knows he can't.)
__________________

It's been a long time since we crossed paths over space-time~
  #5979    
Old November 18th, 2012 (8:49 AM).
Zero Darkness's Avatar
Zero Darkness Zero Darkness is offline
The Cripple Who Is Whole
     
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Location: Israel
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 138
    I want to do a very imaginable RP, it talks about altering our reality, basicly imagination that comes true. I need somone to co-GM with me because I hate to work alone [It`s boring] so if anyone wants to do this with me contact me in skype or PM, I`ll explain more if you will contact me.
    __________________
    "There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

    "It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-
      #5980    
    Old November 18th, 2012 (3:36 PM). Edited November 18th, 2012 by drunk ¬_¬.
    drunk ¬_¬'s Avatar
    drunk ¬_¬ drunk ¬_¬ is offline
    Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
       
      Join Date: Oct 2008
      Location: Fuchsia City
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 562
      I'm also thinking of putting up a RP by/on Thanksgiving. So if anyone's interested in Co-GMing, let me know:
      Anyways, it's a story set in Westeros (from a Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones), at the time before Aegon's Landing.
      (So somewhere around 300 years ago when there were more than seven kingdoms).

      It'll be pretty sandbox-y, except that instead of controlling a single character, you'd be in control of several characters from one House, scheming and paving the way for the longevity of your line, and the downfall of your enemies.




      I can provide more details if you're curious.
      EDIT: I may have just changed my mind about the story, but still: it'll be GoT-related.
        #5981    
      Old November 18th, 2012 (4:52 PM). Edited November 18th, 2012 by Squirrel.
      Squirrel's Avatar
      Squirrel Squirrel is offline
      D-I-N-O-S-A
       
      Join Date: Sep 2011
      Location: England
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 9,555
      I'm interested in starting a RP in a similar vein to Arcana Famiglia (info) where effectively the players would each have a 'contract' with a different Arcana card giving them the 'power' related to that card (eg reading someone's heart, causing instant death, invisibility, etc), but I'm not sure how many people would be interested in this since it's not a hugely popular anime. It wouldn't be based on the anime other than there being an Arcana Famiglia with each member having one of the Arcana powers, so it's not vital to have watched it by any means. There'll be around 10 characters accepted (including one of mine) unless there's unexpectedly high levels of interest in the RP and there'll be a relatively free choice when it comes to choosing which card the player's contract is with, but each card will have a pre-designated effect that'll be posted before sign-ups start. Effectively the story could work in one of four ways (to be decided later):
      1. One universal boss-type enemy that threatens the family's safety and they must work together to stop it.
      2. There is a competition or tournament that the players are entering for the title of 'Papa' (head of the family) and The World card.
      3. A war within the family where various family members fight each other.
      4. Several smaller missions/events occurring in a sandboxy manner (much like in the anime).
      So two questions really; would anyone want to join a RP themed around this concept of Arcana powers and which story progression would you prefer to play? I've already decided which it'll probably be, but feedback is very useful. :)

      Also a co-GM may be useful at some point, but for now I'm planning to GM solo unless anyone is exceptionally interested in helping haha.
      __________________
        #5982    
      Old November 18th, 2012 (5:31 PM).
      Khawill's Avatar
      Khawill Khawill is offline
      Swaggins
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Location: The Cave of Hymns
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 1,565
      So many RPs, I must say that Alex seems the most appealing, so I'd join that one
      __________________
      College Bound, Mentally Sound.

      Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
        #5983    
      Old November 18th, 2012 (5:40 PM).
      Sweet Dreams's Avatar
      Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams is offline
      are made of these~
       
      Join Date: Jan 2008
      Location: a store near YOU!
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 703
      Quote:
      So two questions really; would anyone want to join a RP themed around this concept of Arcana powers and which story progression would you prefer to play?
      Personally, I'd prefer the first one with a universal boss-type villain or problem. That's just me being old-fashioned, though. I have the least interest in tournament-type things, but plenty of other people like that kind of RP. ^^

      The other RPs do sound interesting, though. I really need to get around to reading Game of Thrones, dammit. I've been meaning to for such a long time. >.>
      __________________



      Friends for Infinity
      art (right) by the amazing Kitty


        #5984    
      Old November 18th, 2012 (6:00 PM).
      Squirrel's Avatar
      Squirrel Squirrel is offline
      D-I-N-O-S-A
       
      Join Date: Sep 2011
      Location: England
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 9,555
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sweet_Dreams View Post
      Personally, I'd prefer the first one with a universal boss-type villain or problem. That's just me being old-fashioned, though. I have the least interest in tournament-type things, but plenty of other people like that kind of RP. ^^
      How about combining them so there's a universal boss-type thing which forms the main story, then afterwards there's the tournament as a kind of "who grew the most" sort of thing to wrap it up? Sort of like the cool bonus level when you've completed a game... Would that be more appealing? :3
      __________________
        #5985    
      Old November 18th, 2012 (6:25 PM).
      Retro Bug Retro Bug is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 1,176
      Ozzy, I've been wondering where your av/sig set came from! I'm guess it's from this anime/manga/game. Ahaha.

      Also, I'm very much interested in this roleplay. Though, I do prefer a universal boss over a tournament style boss. I'm willing to take interest either way you decide to do and I was reading the wiki link you provided and for the "Papa" seat it says something about a male taking over the seat. Does this mean we're only allowed to play as males or...?
      __________________

      "I'm ready for a nap..."
      [YOU ARE CHALLENGED BY TIRED STUDENT RETRO BUG]
      Pokémon:

      The Meta Journey
        #5986    
      Old November 18th, 2012 (6:29 PM).
      Manganum's Avatar
      Manganum Manganum is offline
      Your local sine wave
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Location: Brutal Techno Rage Aquarium
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 145
        Anyone interested in participating in a medieval-style Pokemon roleplay? ;) I'm quite proud of the world I've designed, and I think the story seems decent so far. It's going to be sandbox-style with an ultimate objective still in mind. As part of a task force investigating an assassination, you'll be led all across the region I've created, searching for answers and uncovering an ancient evil! I'm drawing on some minor inspiration found in media such as The Elder Scrolls, Lord of the Rings, Sword Art Online, et cetera. For example, your character will have a "class", but will not necessarily be restricted to only using a certain weapon or having particular skills. Giratina more-or-less takes on an Alduin-like role, reviving big bad enemies for the characters to deal with. I'm also thinking of incorporating the concept of a "capture quota" - basically, in every area, each available Pokemon will be split into Rare, Uncommon and Common tiers. Rares will cost two points, Uncommons one point, and Commons will be unlimited. In every chapter, a character will be granted a certain amount of points to spend as they see fit. This will basically eliminate the whole "I want to encounter [x Pokemon], but it's too overpowered!", leaving it completely up to the roleplayer.

        I'm rambling. :( Anyone got some input? I'm trying to decide whether to include the "class" thing at all, but I still want to keep an MMO sandbox-type feel to it, while maintaining the more mature themes of battle and such.
        __________________
        It's all in the Music.

        The Music


        Pendulum - The Terminal
        Danny Byrd - Ill Behavior
        Netsky - Love Has Gone

        The Projects


        Unnamed DnB project
        Composition for rehearsals

        The Inspiration


        Pendulum
        Blackmill
        Enter Shikari

          #5987    
        Old November 18th, 2012 (6:49 PM).
        Squirrel's Avatar
        Squirrel Squirrel is offline
        D-I-N-O-S-A
         
        Join Date: Sep 2011
        Location: England
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 9,555
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Retro Bug View Post
        Also, I'm very much interested in this roleplay. Though, I do prefer a universal boss over a tournament style boss.
        I was thinking more that it'd be a universal boss styled RP with a small tournament thrown in at the end, but right near the start there'll be an announcement/meeting in which it's declared that a new Papa must be found so that idea will always be lurking in the background whilst the boss-entity is being dealt with. It'd be sort of like a mini-game after you've completed the main game where players test how far they've come and a 'winner' of sorts emerges, if that makes sense? But that's something that can easily be decided nearer the time when the RP is coming close to completion and the boss is nearing defeat (which will be a loooonnnngggg way away haha), but I think it'll definitely follow a universal boss format now after all the comments. :)

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Retro Bug View Post
        I'm willing to take interest either way you decide to do and I was reading the wiki link you provided and for the "Papa" seat it says something about a male taking over the seat. Does this mean we're only allowed to play as males or...?
        That is a slight problem, but the prize is mainly The World card as opposed to becoming the new Papa. The World card is the most powerful of all and controls the other cards, so the bearer is effectively in charge of all the other members of the famiglia; the title of 'Papa' is just for show haha. If a girl wins, they'll just become 'Mama' instead but still take the card :D

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Manganum View Post
        Spoiler:
        Anyone interested in participating in a medieval-style Pokemon roleplay? ;) I'm quite proud of the world I've designed, and I think the story seems decent so far. It's going to be sandbox-style with an ultimate objective still in mind. As part of a task force investigating an assassination, you'll be led all across the region I've created, searching for answers and uncovering an ancient evil! I'm drawing on some minor inspiration found in media such as The Elder Scrolls, Lord of the Rings, Sword Art Online, et cetera. For example, your character will have a "class", but will not necessarily be restricted to only using a certain weapon or having particular skills. Giratina more-or-less takes on an Alduin-like role, reviving big bad enemies for the characters to deal with. I'm also thinking of incorporating the concept of a "capture quota" - basically, in every area, each available Pokemon will be split into Rare, Uncommon and Common tiers. Rares will cost two points, Uncommons one point, and Commons will be unlimited. In every chapter, a character will be granted a certain amount of points to spend as they see fit. This will basically eliminate the whole "I want to encounter [x Pokemon], but it's too overpowered!", leaving it completely up to the roleplayer.


        I'm rambling. :( Anyone got some input? I'm trying to decide whether to include the "class" thing at all, but I still want to keep an MMO sandbox-type feel to it, while maintaining the more mature themes of battle and such.
        This is sounding really confusing... xD I love how you've taken elements from lots of different areas, it's a really cool idea so far, I just hope it's a bit easier to follow when it's finished haha. A medieval-style Pokémon roleplay sounds awesome though, I'd certainly be interested in that!
        __________________
          #5988    
        Old November 18th, 2012 (7:04 PM).
        Manganum's Avatar
        Manganum Manganum is offline
        Your local sine wave
           
          Join Date: Feb 2010
          Location: Brutal Techno Rage Aquarium
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 145
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
          This is sounding really confusing... xD I love how you've taken elements from lots of different areas, it's a really cool idea so far, I just hope it's a bit easier to follow when it's finished haha. A medieval-style Pokémon roleplay sounds awesome though, I'd certainly be interested in that!
          Yeah, I probably won't implement the capture quotas and classes... The story is pretty in-depth as it is, but it's not too confusing; You're basically a knight/soldier/archer/whatever who happens to live in a world with Pokemon :P You travel the continent, just doing what heroes generally do, thwarting ancient evils etc. - a day in the life! There's also a big backstory about the war that's going on, several minor antagonists, legends surrounding Arceus and the creation trio... It could fail horribly, but who knows? Maybe the accumulation of brain spray that exploded all over my computer could form a cohesive plot :D I'd love for you to check it out when it's up; look for "Pokémon: Aether's Edge" :)
            #5989    
          Old November 19th, 2012 (7:55 AM).
          Satan.EXE's Avatar
          Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
          King of the Hell
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Location: C:\
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 2,807
            Hmm... There's such a swarm of new Roleplays in the works... I might hold up on my PokeZombie-ish kind of Roleplay.
            __________________
              #5990    
            Old November 19th, 2012 (8:29 AM).
            Meganium's Avatar
            Meganium Meganium is offline
            we're on another mentality
            • EO
             
            Join Date: Jun 2010
            Location: Galveston, TX
            Age: 27
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 16,887
            Best of all, school is almost over, so by December we'll have a ton of roleplays open and a lot of roleplayers free to roleplay. :D

            By then I should have my SSBB roleplay up ^__^
            __________________
            Ain't got no tears left to cry
              #5991    
            Old November 19th, 2012 (7:54 PM).
            <Challenger>'s Avatar
            <Challenger> <Challenger> is offline
            Goodbye PC...for now.
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Location: East Coast, USA (Represent!)
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 2,480
              Hello everyone. My wifi is finally back on. I will catch up on my posts tomorrow. Sorry about going a-wol.
              __________________
                #5992    
              Old November 19th, 2012 (8:14 PM).
              OrangeNess's Avatar
              OrangeNess OrangeNess is offline
              Layton Lover
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2012
                Location: Somewhere...
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Docile
                Posts: 204
                Would anyone be interested in a Professor Layton-esque roleplay? I've got a very good idea for one.
                __________________
                Perhaps so, but we've seen it happen with our very own eyes. The answer is out there, Luke - we just need to find it. -Professor Layton
                  #5993    
                Old November 20th, 2012 (6:17 AM).
                Frazzevous's Avatar
                Frazzevous Frazzevous is offline
                Impulsive lil' kitty
                 
                Join Date: May 2012
                Location: Sunset-lit flower paradise
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Bashful
                Posts: 230
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
                Spoiler:
                I'm interested in starting a RP in a similar vein to Arcana Famiglia (info) where effectively the players would each have a 'contract' with a different Arcana card giving them the 'power' related to that card (eg reading someone's heart, causing instant death, invisibility, etc), but I'm not sure how many people would be interested in this since it's not a hugely popular anime. It wouldn't be based on the anime other than there being an Arcana Famiglia with each member having one of the Arcana powers, so it's not vital to have watched it by any means. There'll be around 10 characters accepted (including one of mine) unless there's unexpectedly high levels of interest in the RP and there'll be a relatively free choice when it comes to choosing which card the player's contract is with, but each card will have a pre-designated effect that'll be posted before sign-ups start. Effectively the story could work in one of four ways (to be decided later):
                1. One universal boss-type enemy that threatens the family's safety and they must work together to stop it.
                2. There is a competition or tournament that the players are entering for the title of 'Papa' (head of the family) and The World card.
                3. A war within the family where various family members fight each other.
                4. Several smaller missions/events occurring in a sandboxy manner (much like in the anime).
                So two questions really; would anyone want to join a RP themed around this concept of Arcana powers and which story progression would you prefer to play? I've already decided which it'll probably be, but feedback is very useful. :)

                Also a co-GM may be useful at some point, but for now I'm planning to GM solo unless anyone is exceptionally interested in helping haha.
                Whenever I see/read, Arcana, I swear I automatically link it to Persona... but I guess that isn't the only one that makes use of the concept of Tarot cards 'n' stuff. Anyway, now that I've looked and read a little on Famiglia's wiki page, I must say that I'm definitely interested. :D
                Aaand I'd also prefer the first option, since it somehow reminds me of the game that I just mentioned. That, and I get the feeling that it'd be the most fun. :3


                Quote:
                Originally Posted by OrangeNess View Post
                Would anyone be interested in a Professor Layton-esque roleplay? I've got a very good idea for one.
                I would be. I'm quite fond of that game. :3
                  #5994    
                Old November 20th, 2012 (6:38 AM).
                Squirrel's Avatar
                Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                D-I-N-O-S-A
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2011
                Location: England
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 9,555
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by SkittishHeart View Post
                Whenever I see/read, Arcana, I swear I automatically link it to Persona... but I guess that isn't the only one that makes use of the concept of Tarot cards 'n' stuff. Anyway, now that I've looked and read a little on Famiglia's wiki page, I must say that I'm definitely interested. :D
                Aaand I'd also prefer the first option, since it somehow reminds me of the game that I just mentioned. That, and I get the feeling that it'd be the most fun. :3
                The OOC thread is actually finished now (still needs to be made pretty though!), so it'll be posted soon-ish once I've had a few proof readers c: I'm just hoping people aren't put off but the fact it's from an anime, especially a relatively unknown one, even if you don't have to watch it to take part... Went with the "universal boss" idea though since that's what everyone seems to prefer :D
                __________________
                  #5995    
                Old November 20th, 2012 (11:16 AM).
                Khawill's Avatar
                Khawill Khawill is offline
                Swaggins
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2012
                Location: The Cave of Hymns
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 1,565
                If it is of any importance or convenience to anyone, I am willing to Co-GM any RP.
                I have plenty of time to do things such as SUs and reading over posts, also I work from my iPad, phone, and computer (everything is connected as well through a Dropbox/thumb drive) and I am constantly checking the forums. (The reason for my free time is usually because I finish homework in less than an hour at most.) If you need proof, just look at the time between someone interacting with me and my response, at most it is a day to think it over.

                I have decent SU writing skills, only one has ever been declined, and I can tell one that is just not going to cut it. I don't necessarily have to do anything other than check SUs and maybe answer questions.
                __________________
                College Bound, Mentally Sound.

                Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
                  #5996    
                Old November 20th, 2012 (2:16 PM).
                Vato Vato is offline
                This Is Our Last Goodbye
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Location: Juarez City, Mexico
                  Age: 20
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 533
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by OrangeNess View Post
                  Would anyone be interested in a Professor Layton-esque roleplay? I've got a very good idea for one.
                  How would it work? I understand that the Professor Layton series involves solving lots of puzzles of increasing difficulty. How would you implement these? And about the story?

                  A Professor Layton RP is something I'm definitely interested in, and it would be interesting to see how you would make it work out :)
                  __________________
                  Hoenn


                  FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
                  VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle ;)
                    #5997    
                  Old November 20th, 2012 (3:09 PM).
                  Skymin Skymin is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2006
                  Location: AU
                  Age: 25
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 5,116
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by OrangeNess View Post
                  Would anyone be interested in a Professor Layton-esque roleplay? I've got a very good idea for one.
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Vato View Post
                  How would it work? I understand that the Professor Layton series involves solving lots of puzzles of increasing difficulty. How would you implement these? And about the story?

                  A Professor Layton RP is something I'm definitely interested in, and it would be interesting to see how you would make it work out :)
                  Agreed. It would be interesting to see how it would work. I know puzzles in RPs (I tried them in pandora and I tried them in my twewy RP) don't seem to go very smoothly as people sometimes aren't as bright or are too smart d;

                  Also, I like to think there a certain... Formula for RPs working that are based off series. You have to think like this; is the series dependant on the one character or could this happen to anyone? In professor laytons case, it's very much dependant on him, as he is the professor! Same with games like zelda or shows like avatar. Story lines specific to one specific person usually have a hard time working as a RP.

                  Something like Pokemon though, or basically any RPG game, the events are usually a instance of "right place right time".
                    #5998    
                  Old November 20th, 2012 (5:46 PM).
                  Sweet Dreams's Avatar
                  Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams is offline
                  are made of these~
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                  Location: a store near YOU!
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 703
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
                  The OOC thread is actually finished now (still needs to be made pretty though!), so it'll be posted soon-ish once I've had a few proof readers c: I'm just hoping people aren't put off but the fact it's from an anime, especially a relatively unknown one, even if you don't have to watch it to take part... Went with the "universal boss" idea though since that's what everyone seems to prefer :D
                  ...I am legitimately excited about this, now. ^^

                  I don't think that it coming from an anime should pose too much of a problem. It's not like any PC RPers have a high ground to stand on, being part of a forum based on a children's anime/games. XD

                  I think if the storyline's interesting and set out well enough, and is still very accessible to people who haven't viewed it, then it really shouldn't be a problem. ^^

                  I'll keep a lookout for the OOC!
                  __________________



                  Friends for Infinity
                  art (right) by the amazing Kitty


                    #5999    
                  Old November 23rd, 2012 (12:30 PM).
                  OrangeNess's Avatar
                  OrangeNess OrangeNess is offline
                  Layton Lover
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2012
                    Location: Somewhere...
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Docile
                    Posts: 204
                    I know how I'm going to pull it off! Professor Layton will be more of a story guider and I'm going to write riddles for the players to solve. For an example, someone will walk into a room and the door will lock behind them. They have to solve a puzzle to get out. How well would that work?
                    __________________
                    Perhaps so, but we've seen it happen with our very own eyes. The answer is out there, Luke - we just need to find it. -Professor Layton
                      #6000    
                    Old November 23rd, 2012 (12:50 PM).
                    Flydro's Avatar
                    Flydro Flydro is offline
                    doobz
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2012
                      Location: New Orleans
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 133
                      Kinda threw myself into the Roleplay Corner, but I wanna get acquainted with the RP community here and see what's up. I've been browsing since I first joined and saw that there were some cool stories going on (I really like that zombie roleplay). Forgot to quote the post but I really like the idea of a medieval pokemon RP. Sounds really original to me and it could go really far.
                      __________________
                      *caught:


                      *hunting:

                      Closed Thread

                      Quick Reply

                      Join the conversation!

                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                      Sponsored Links
                      Thread Tools

                      Posting Rules
                      You may not post new threads
                      You may not post replies
                      You may not post attachments
                      You may not edit your posts

                      BB code is On
                      Smilies are On
                      [IMG] code is On
                      HTML code is Off
                      Minimum Characters Per Post: 25

                      Forum Jump


                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:17 AM.