• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Which 5 songs would you like to be performed in series three?

Set Fire To The Rain by Adele (Santana! SANTANA! SANTANA!)
Judas by Lady Gaga
Viva La Vida by Coldplay
Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack
Lovesong by The Cure.

Make it happen RM!!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
How silly of me! v___v I'm gonna do that list again.

Last Chance by Nicki Minaj and Natasha what's-her-face, Sung by Quinn and Mercedes to Sam
California King Bed by Rihanna, Sung by Rachel and Santana to Brittany and Finn
Superbass by Nicki Minaj, Sung by idk. Santana?
Set Fire To The Rain by Adele, Sung by Santana

Asdfsf HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN.

Glee the 3D Concert movie will be released in cinemas. 19th August is when America will get it. After Europe will get it, and so on.

On the 5th August, the soundtrack to the movie will be released! <333

Naya Rivera was ill during a performance of River Deep - Mountain High, so Darren and Chris joined Amber for the song. Hopefully we'll get to hear Mercedes, Kurt and Blaine rock River Deep - Mountain high!

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Heh, I don't think Santana is going to sing any Adele song any time soon, give up. xD

/I'm not in a creative mood to think of songs to be preformed. Although one I've always wanted them to cover was "Kiss Me." Though I wouldn't know how they would implement it.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Idina Menzel come back, but at the same time pissed off with Ryan for saying there won't be any guest stars. Well, this seems interesting. I feel more interested in her coming back will be like for Quinn to be honest. :D

Perriechu

Years
Heh, I don't think Santana is going to sing any Adele song any time soon, give up. xD

/I'm not in a creative mood to think of songs to be preformed. Although one I've always wanted them to cover was "Kiss Me." Though I wouldn't know how they would implement it.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Idina Menzel come back, but at the same time pissed off with Ryan for saying there won't be any guest stars. Well, this seems interesting. I feel more interested in her coming back will be like for Quinn to be honest. :D

Idina will be back for 10 - 12 Episodes. I think he meant no more 1 episode guest starts, like Brit, Gwyneth, Kristen etc...

Although Kristen is returning.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Yes! Yes! Superbass! I even made a dance for the chorus xD I think it should e sung by Mercedes to some guy, like a rich one if her and Sam split or to Sam since he's kinds "shy".

Oh and yeah I missed Idina in Season 2, but I guess she'd be unneeded plot which could be saved for the next Season.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Idina will be back for 10 - 12 Episodes. I think he meant no more 1 episode guest starts, like Brit, Gwyneth, Kristen etc...

Although Kristen is returning.
Could be back for 10 - 12 episodes. Which was just mentioned on deadline.com, it's only really described as a major arc. But either way, Ryan said he wanted to focus on the kids, I don't think putting her back up there with Will is going to be great. Since most of us want Will and Emma to stay together now.

Perriechu

Years
Could be back for 10 - 12 episodes. Which was just mentioned on deadline.com, it's only really described as a major arc. But either way, Ryan said he wanted to focus on the kids, I don't think putting her back up there with Will is going to be great. Since most of us want Will and Emma to stay together now.

Since when was it mentioned that she would be with Will?

Rachel has a "hilarious" storyline coming up. Maybe this will be it.

She is back for 10 - 12 Episodes. -3- A major arc is about that long.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Since when was it mentioned that she would be with Will?

Rachel has a "hilarious" storyline coming up. Maybe this will be it.

She is back for 10 - 12 Episodes. -3- A major arc is about that long.
complicating things for Rachel as well as former flame Will Schuester
Well, that just spells out a bump for Will/Emma for me, she probably slips she nearly slept with him whilst Will was still kind of with Emma. That also contradicts your hilarious storyline with Rachel.

Please tell you how you measured that. :\ But either way, that hasn't been confirmed, I haven't seen the 10 - 12 episodes been said without a could. But it doesn't really matter either way.

Perriechu

Years
Well, that just spells out a bump for Will/Emma for me, she probably slips she nearly slept with him whilst Will was still kind of with Emma. That also contradicts your hilarious storyline with Rachel.

Please tell you how you measured that. :\ But either way, that hasn't been confirmed, I haven't seen the 10 - 12 episodes been said without a could. But it doesn't really matter either way.

Emma knows that Will and Shelby almost slept together lmao. Magazine articles like this are never on the ball. That's why I never get my news from them. \: There's a comicon or something on the 29th July that's going to give information, hopefully we'll find out some new stuff.

could span as many as 10-12 episodes.

It'll be 10-12 episodes, and will be the first part of season 3. Then after the break the 7 episode arc for the glee project winner will happen, after that we'll get the final arc.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Emma knows that Will and Shelby almost slept together lmao. Magazine articles like this are never on the ball. That's why I never get my news from them. \: There's a comicon or something on the 29th July that's going to give information, hopefully we'll find out some new stuff.
So why are you still going on about 10 - 12 episodes when that's where your getting it from? lmao As far as I am aware, the article isn't from a magazine, and as far as I'm aware the most reliable (only?) source.
Also, remember how long Sunshine was supposed to come back for?
/can't remember everything. But yeah, Emma will still probably be a will annoyed and what not with her being in the cool and what not, otherwise there wouldn't be a so called

It'll be 10-12 episodes, and will be the first part of season 3. Then after the break the 7 episode arc for the glee project winner will happen, after that we'll get the final arc.
Meh, I can see happening as a final arc to be honest, since if she is going to be a teacher she'll probably want Rachel to get her national trophy. But who knows, neither of us write the script, you in particular. xD Though maybe it should be you up there instead of Ryan.
I'm just discussing this since it interests me, I don't know why your trying to argue with me, just wait till the arc and we'll finally see. xD

Perriechu

Years
So why are you still going on about 10 - 12 episodes when that's where your getting it from? lmao As far as I am aware, the article isn't from a magazine, and as far as I'm aware the most reliable (only?) source.
Also, remember how long Sunshine was supposed to come back for?
/can't remember everything. But yeah, Emma will still probably be a will annoyed and what not with her being in the cool and what not, otherwise there wouldn't be a so called

Meh, I can see happening as a final arc to be honest, since if she is going to be a teacher she'll probably want Rachel to get her national trophy. But who knows, neither of us write the script, you in particular. xD Though maybe it should be you up there instead of Ryan.
I'm just discussing this since it interests me, I don't know why your trying to argue with me, just wait till the arc and we'll finally see. xD

I got the 10-12 episodes information from somewhere else. LMFAO.
Sunshine was set to appear in the first episode, again in the Superbowl episode, again in A night of Neglect and finally in Nationals. The only part she didn't appear in was the Superbowl.

Where'd the teacher idea come from? \: She'll probably just come back and help the club out. She won't be teaching.

I'm not trying to argue... I'm just putting in my opinion, as are you.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

I got the 10-12 episodes information from somewhere else. LMFAO.
... Which says the same thing. ._.'

You also used that word again, which does offend people, even though saying you don't like the word yourself. And I might as well report you since it's against the rules to bypass the censor system...

Sunshine was set to appear in the first episode, again in the Superbowl episode, again in A night of Neglect and finally in Nationals. The only part she didn't appear in was the Superbowl.
Ryan supposedly said she was going to have around 4-5 episodes near the end of season 2.

Where'd the teacher idea come from? \: She'll probably just come back and help the club out. She won't be teaching.
Well she is supposedly going to join McKinley High School as a new teacher. Though noticing your previous post your obviously against the source, even though yours seems to be somewhat reliable on the same base.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
So will Will be leaving with the outgoing class, to follow his dreams of being on Broadway, or will he stay and continue helping kids who are interested in being in the Glee club?

I also wonder why lower or even upper-classmen aren't in the Glee club. Fiction is fiction.

Perriechu

Years
The character Sam. He was a gust star in Season 2 as well, not part of the main cast but part of the Glee club.

Sam was a reccuring cast member in Season 2, he'll be a Guest star in Season 3.

Lauren was a guest star in Season 2 but a recurring cast member in season 3.

Too answer your question a few posts up, nope, William will be staying in season 4, as will Sue and Emma.

Matthew, Jane, Jayma and Theba (idk his first name, but it's Figgin's) all have a 6 year contract. So as long as glee is on, so are these guys.

Perriechu

Years
Urgh, I really don't care about RM. Ian and Brad are still producing it so who cares? Now there are 6 new writers on the show it's certainly going to get interesting.

The gist is that he's bored with the same old Rachel, Kurt etc that's why they're being cut for Season 4. The question is; do we really need a season 4? As a major gleek saying this is like a crime or something, but it's true. People watch the show for the talented Rachel or the beautiful Quinn. But since they're all getting cut who's going to replace them? Some talentless fools looking for their next big break? Hopefully not and they'll just end glee after Season 3.

Back