• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure: World's Bane [Registration+Discussion Thread]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
How ominous. :D

Oh well, Kit can handle it... no she can't. She'll pretend to handle it though.

Congrats to everyone who made it in and to those who didn't don't throw away your characters! Who knows, you may need them somewhere down the line. I've been reading the SUs (Cause I'm a weirdo. :P) and I really like the characters! Time to go rewatch 01 for no reason and every reason whatsoever. :D

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Aww darn... Nonetheless, good job to those who made it! I'll surely be reading this and if there's ever need for another Digidestined, I'll be there!

Fuyu

Years
:D I noticed that. Is all of part A supposed to be in that one post or do we have interaction this early on? :D

Years
Interaction in this first post will be limited on the subway, try to keep it to a minimum. I would say keep any thoughts about the other characters in your character's head lol, but you know...I never really thought out the whole interaction thing. I'm dumb -_____- Okay, question time! Would you guys like to keep this thing going with the whole Episode system, or just free lance it? Because I mean, given that our characters will be in a group and interacting, it would make everything a whole lot easier if we didn't stick to set episodes right? ;O

Fuyu

Years
I just wanted to make sure before I went too far in my post.

Hmm... maybe the plan could be, have the episodes with certain things that need to get done but leave a little space between them. Like: THIS PLOT POINT. Then brief breather and pause while the characters recover and then another plot point. Or something like that.

Having no interaction in this episode is probably for the best though, considering all the events seem like they're happening super fast.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I like the whole episode guide-thing as long as it leaves room for interaction which I think it will. This first post shouldn't really have any interactions, not yet. I can understand that, it's a really great post. I'm pumped to start writing my first post!

EDIT:
Do we leave our first off with the egg cracking open or do go further and have the interactions w/ the Digimon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I like the whole episode guide-thing as long as it leaves room for interaction which I think it will. This first post shouldn't really have any interactions, not yet. I can understand that, it's a really great post. I'm pumped to start writing my first post!

EDIT:
Do we leave our first off with the egg cracking open or do go further and have the interactions w/ the Digimon?
Yeah, I like the episode thing too. As long as later on we get room for interaction, I did enjoy writing it the first time this RP came around.

But, Retro, don't we finish our first post at the end of Part A?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Oh, we do? That would make a lot more sense! I almost wrote all of Part B as well, oops. I think it might be obvious how tired I am.

EDIT: Just posted... No need to read all of that just the last two paragraphs.

Last edited:
Years
That's a good first post Retro, I'll try and get mine up before I leave today. If I don't, you can sure as hell bet it'll be up tonight! :D Oh, and for visual purposes, behold the Digidestined of Diligence! LOL :D A crappy edited drawing to just give you guys the general picture in your head haha. It sucks, but you get the idea :D

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Haha, after I write my post and clean the bathroom today, I'll have to draw Eddie! I mean, if you look at my sign-up, I already have drawn a shoddy picture.

And I totally had the same idea as you guys with the DMA LCD sprite! I actually made one for my character that I was gonna use :x

Years
:O all my life's wishes have been fulfilled. thank you Retro (: oh, and once my post is up. Please excuse Riku's eye gawking. -____-

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
LOL hopefully Kit escapes that. She won't know what it is. And Labramon looks really creepy. LOL I've actually been drawing Kit over the past few days. I am just a horrible colorer. Maybe I'll send it over to my photoshop lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
eddielcd.png

See! I totally made one! It's beautiful and weird looking. It took me a while to get that looking semi-decent. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
if you want, i can make some more just by using my person as a template. d: im not doing anything else today. XD

just before i finish my post, maybe we should flesh out whether our characters know eachother or not. Eddie goes to a public school in Manhattan and by the looks of it, the only other she'd know would be... well, probably nobody since Riku, Kit and Noah all seem to go to private/subject schools. d: And Sophie lives in Queens and Silas lives in Brooklyn!

... i guess that was rather pointless. almost finished my post!

Years
Just don't want to be a bother, if you are able to i'd love it. If you can't, i'd totally understand (:

Well yeah, I was looking at that. Most of us live in different areas, and those who do live in Manhattan all go to Private schools - minus your character of course. I think its better if our characters start off as strangers, but then again if we want to pay true homage to season 01 of digimon they should all know each other some how in some way. Or at least been in contact before, maybe when they were young? :O

Fuyu

Years
Skymin: Well your character could possibly know Kit since she hasn't started high school yet and was formerly at a public school... and she runs all over Manhattan lost... XD

Charizard Man: Maybe they all met once by pure accident in Central Park.

Back