• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murt's trade/breeding shop(OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hi,

I'd like a DWF Gligar if possible. I have a few DWFs that weren't on your list(all in their Dream Balls). Aron, Staravia, Onix, Rhyhorn, Houndour, Swablu and Torkoal. Are you interested in any of them? Thanks in advance.

Sure thing!! :D I'll take Rhyhorn for gligar, is there anything else you like? if possible I'd like to do a 6 for 6 kind of deal ^_^

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2020
Sure thing!! :D I'll take Rhyhorn for gligar, is there anything else you like? if possible I'd like to do a 6 for 6 kind of deal ^_^

Maybe a DWF Eevee and Lapras could be nice. Other than that I don't really need any. But I could still give you the other three if you like them.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Maybe a DWF Eevee and Lapras could be nice. Other than that I don't really need any. But I could still give you the other three if you like them.

Eevee, Gligar and lapras for Rhyhorn Onix and Staravia? How about you pick one of my shinies for Aron, Swablu and Torkoal then? ^_^

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2020
Eevee, Gligar and lapras for Rhyhorn Onix and Staravia? How about you pick one of my shinies for Aron, Swablu and Torkoal then? ^_^

I can't say no to a shiny :D If possible I'd like the shiny Scyther :) When would you like to do the trades?

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2020
I can trade now if you like? Do you want me to give scyther a metal coat? Whats your fc? mines in my sig

If you have a spare Metal Coat lying around I would appreciate you giving it to Scyter :) My friend code 2408 5350 5394. I need to do some things first. Could you trade in about an hour?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
If you have a spare Metal Coat lying around I would appreciate you giving it to Scyter :) My friend code 2408 5350 5394. I need to do some things first. Could you trade in about an hour?

Yeah that's fine pm/vm me whenever your ready ^_^

Getting 0 in speed is tough :(
Spoiler:

Yay!! I did it :D
Spoiler:

I've been busy :P
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I would like a Ditto from either gen 4 or 5 but to be honest i have nothing good to offer. I just need a foreign Ditto to perform the Masuda method :(

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I would like a Ditto from either gen 4 or 5 but to be honest i have nothing good to offer. I just need a foreign Ditto to perform the Masuda method :(

No problem ^ _ ^ seeing as your new to the forum I'll give you a ditto for free as a welcoming gift :P would you like it to be from 4th Gen or 5th? or does it matter?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
aww dam, my druddigon is in a pokeball, but the other two are in dreamballs.

Thats fine I'll still do the 3 for 3 ^_^ also if you have any of the dwf's that I have not in their dream balls in dream ballsI would gladly trade you for those too :)

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hey there murt!! I'm interested in getting this from you to add to my event collection:

25.png

Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png
World 12 Pikachu lv. 50

Nature: Timid
Ability: Lightningrod
Item: Lightball
Moves: Fly | Thunderbolt | Grass Knot | Protect
Stats: 98 | 63 | 44 | 60 | 46 | 108
Ivs: 7 | 23 | 19 | 11 | 3 | 9
Evs: UT
OT: WORLD12 | ID: 08122

i can offer some other event pokemon like the japanese fukuoka groudon and kyogre or maybe the TRU arceus, provided I receive a duplicate in return. Let me know what you think.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hey there murt!! I'm interested in getting this from you to add to my event collection:

25.png

World 12 Pikachu lv. 50

Nature: Timid
Ability: Lightningrod
Item: Lightball
Moves: Fly | Thunderbolt | Grass Knot | Protect
Stats: 98 | 63 | 44 | 60 | 46 | 108
Ivs: 7 | 23 | 19 | 11 | 3 | 9
OT: WORLD12 | ID: 08122

i can offer some other event pokemon like the japanese fukuoka groudon and kyogre or maybe the TRU arceus, provided I receive a duplicate in return. Let me know what you think.

Sure thing ^ _ ^ are there any other events you don't have? I'd like to do a 3 for 3 if possible? if not I'll take any of them and I'll clone it for you of course :)

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Yeah, can I surprise you with the events? I'll be sure to pick 3 you don't have as long as you duplicate them for me. Want to trade now? Sorry for the delayed response too.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Yeah, can I surprise you with the events? I'll be sure to pick 3 you don't have as long as you duplicate them for me. Want to trade now? Sorry for the delayed response too.

Sounds great I love surprises ^_^ and sure I'll "dupe" them for you :P It'll have to wait until tomorrow though sadly I have a looooot of work to do :(

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
New Layout!!! Deleted battle box wasn't popular at all :L
Added some events!!!
added a few flawless shinies!!!!!
have a look:)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Murt, could you CMT for these four events?:

Abram Cloyster Lv.30
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Skill Link
Moves: Icicle Spear | Rock Blast | Hidden Power | Razor Shell
Stats: 79 | 78 | 122 | 65 | 36 | 56
Ivs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 |31
OT: Abram | ID: 01203

Japanese Oblivion Deoxys Lv.50
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Psycho Boost | Swift | Double Team | Extremespeed
Stats: 116 | 102 | 99 | 113 | 106 | 214
Ivs: 13 | 4 | 31 | 27 | 23 | 21
OT: Jap | ID: 03060

DW Arceus LV.100
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Multitype
Moves: Recover | Solarbeam | Dragon Claw | Judgment
Stats: 371 | 264 | 276 | 272 | 254 | 276
Ivs: 21 | 19 | 31 | 27 | 9 | 31
OT: Ash | ID: 06474

TRUShaymin
Nature: Mild
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Seed Flare | Aromatherapy | Substitute | Energy Ball
Stats: 167 | 120 | 105 | 127 | 110 | 108
Ivs: 15 | 31 | 25 | 23 | 11 | 7
OT: TRU | ID: 02089

Gonna PM you some stuff too

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hey Murt. Can you clone my Arceus, so I can give one to Tabor and Thunder? That would definetly be most appreciated. :)

In future, its against the rules to ask for cloning services in the trade forum/threads it was wrong of me to post that in your thread therefore I apologize have you found anything you'd like to trade for the arceus?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hey Murt, me again. I've been looking for one of these now for a LONG time with 31 IV's across:

442.png

Spiritomb Lv. 1
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Confuse Ray | Pursuit | Shadow Sneak | Spite
Stats: 12 | 7 | 7 | 5 | 7 | 5
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: UT
OT: Fenn | ID 53937

Think you can help me out by trading it to me? I have a bunch of shinies I can offer. Just Pm me for the details on what I'll offer if you'd like. Also, may I ask you to trade me this event?:

386.png

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
[/IMG]Japanese Oblivia Deoxys Lv.50
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
[/IMG]
Nature: Hasty
Moves: Psycho Boost | Swift | Double Team | Extremespeed
Stats: 116 | 102 | 99 | 113 | 106 | 214
IVs: 13 | 4 | 31 | 27 | 23 | 21
EVs: UT
OT: Jap | ID 03060

I'll trade you another event you don't have for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back