• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Ash didn't take that hat with him because he got a new one lol and I think that it wouldn't go right with his clothes if he still wore it.

Pokemon_Veteran

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
originally posted by water pokemon master
Hm...you've got a point there.
Well, everyone I know is very strict about what's in. Even the outsiders have to obey this rule:
NO RATED G ANIME

That's why I talk about Pokemon and especcially Ash at PC, cuz at this place I can let out how much I think Pokemon rules because everyone agrees!

Who's that girl with Ash on Timeshipping?
Her name is Kuruyo.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
AG89_Ashangsout.jpg

Last edited:

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Well, ok

Ash6.gif

Now I know this isn't my best work, but you get my drift. I think it looks fine, It doesn't look like it doesn't match with his clothes, or maybe it's just my non-fashion sense talking.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Ah, his old outfit was much better..I just think it looked better..and I love his hat! Hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back