• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Nincada

Please be kind.
Years
It's not fully ev trained yet but its on the right track. MY breloom has perfect evs and is adamant though. I'll add that in.

Kanra

Eevee-holic!
Years
Hi! Would you trade the shiny female Eevee for a Japanese shiny Delcatty? I don't know if its been EV trained, since I got it through the GTS. If not, then would you be interested in an untouched naive Lugia or the Pikachu-coloured Pichu, possibly?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
What would you like for Arren's Koffing? I can nickname/breed Pokemon with high IVs.

Would it be possible for you to get me a Hitmontop with Technitian ability, Fake Out, and Mach Punch (nn: [dot]Sanji[dot]) I realize that's a bit of a lengthy request, I would happily trade you 3 Pokemon (:

Shiny Birds? as in Legendary Birds? or just any random type bird?

Like pidgey ?
Any sort of bird haha, even Pidgey.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Would it be possible for you to get me a Hitmontop with Technitian ability, Fake Out, and Mach Punch (nn: [dot]Sanji[dot]) I realize that's a bit of a lengthy request, I would happily trade you 3 Pokemon (:

You and I are fortunate because I have already bred one:

Tyrogue Lv. 1 UT
Adamant, Steadfast [Reckless, Iron Fist, Technician]
Moves: Fake Out, Foresight, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31

I like Arren's Koffing, Trellis's Magmortar, and Death Mande's Duskull... :B

Last edited:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
You and I are fortunate because I have already bred one:

Tyrogue Lv. 1 UT
Adamant, Steadfast [Reckless, Iron Fist, Technician]
Moves: Fake Out, Foresight, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31

I like Arren's Koffing, Trellis's Magmortar, and Death Mande's Duskull... :B

Alright, I'll happily trade you all three! Just allow me to finish a trade I'm doing, and then trade Kanra. If you'd like, I can VM you when I'm ready? It shouldn't be too long. (: Also, if it's REDIS, would you mind also trading me a not nicknamed version of it as well? If not, that's fine.

Great! My FC is 0775 6800 8353; I'll go hang around in the wi-fi center now :]
Alright, I'll grab your Eevee and head to wi-fi as soon as I finish a trade, it will probably be about 5min so I apologize for the wait.

Kanra

Eevee-holic!
Years
Alright, I'll grab your Eevee and head to wi-fi as soon as I finish a trade, it will probably be about 5min so I apologize for the wait.
Thanks a bunch, and don't worry about the wait :]
Oh, and if its not too late, is it possible to have the Eevee nicknamed?

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
Years
Shiny totodile for your flawless shiny larvitar?

dpmfsa246.png

LARVITAR Lv. 1 UT
Adamant
[OT: Luis] << Death_Mande
31/31/31/31/31/31
Bite / Leer / Outrage / Dragon Dance

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Shiny totodile for your flawless shiny larvitar?

dpmfsa246.png

LARVITAR Lv. 1 UT
Adamant
[OT: Luis] << Death_Mande
31/31/31/31/31/31
Bite / Leer / Outrage / Dragon Dance

I'm sorry, I already have a Shiny Totodile. Do you have a thread or a list of things that I could perhaps look at? If not, offer something you don't see listed in my thread?

Back