• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Most of my signatures have CSS text unless it is all images. But other than that I tend to vary between signatures with little CSS to signatures with... decent amount of CSS? I've had some signatures with a ton of CSS in the past but not in years.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I haven't used a signature in years. I don't even see other users signatures because I like it better when I'm just reading posts.

Speaking of CSS while sorting through PMs the other day I found an old PM I labeled for future reference that told me how to use CSS. It's a good thing I never deleted it because I might need it in the future.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
'Morning, DCC. >_> It isn't even light out over here. I woke myself up coughing haha. How is it that I'm more awake now (at 5:45am) than when I normally get up?

I'm kind of stuck with the note in my signature until I get around to VMing outfox so she knows if/when she gets back. I want to keep the quote, though.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Morning Slender! :) It's evening for me here.

I don't know how to do CSS, unfortunately.. I wish I knew how to, though! I'm trying to study how CSS works and is put together from MidnightShine's coding of a sig he once made for me, but it looks quite complicated. :/ I don't know if I'll ever get down to actually learning it though. I don't have the time, with me having classes and all. :c

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh wow talking about weather on the DCC. How predictable. It's been rather cold here all week. We're supposed to be getting lots of snow late tonight early tomorrow morning.

Spring needs to get here soon. So badly.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
And this is why this DCC is currently called Weather Weather Weather Weather Weather huh? xD

It's been quite rainy for the past few days. Love-love-loving the cooling weather the rain is making. <3 It's so much better than the usual blazing hot days.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It's... well to you guys who get snow and below freezing degrees more often would probably consider it nice weather but to those with thin blood it was actually decently cold here. Especially one night when it did get below freezing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't think I have seen single digits since I lived in Colorado. Ahhh, I remember the time when I was outside in -8 degree weather with just a sweater. Now I can stand 40s without a jacket or something.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
We've been in the 40s and 50s for a few days now, though we had a fun little snowstorm a couple of days ago. First time in nearly two years, I really missed the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back