• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart Vent Thread

Thomas the Shinyhunter

There are no game overs. Only continues.
Years
Welcome to the Mario Kart Vent Thread, or MKVT for short. Need a place to let out your salt? Do it here, as everyone's accepting here.

A computer just jacked first from me. ONLY DEATH CAN REMOVE THIS STAIN UPON MY HONOR! But only hot pockets can make it feel better. Since I'm gonna go with the non-honor-based-suicide route, I'm going to eat a delicious hot pocket. Yum.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Last Lap, Blue Shell, 8th place

Mario-Kart-8-Blue-Shell-760x428.png

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
It's actually worse on the Switch version since you can hold two items, lol. Blue and Red Shells galore! But I guess that's the fun part, no? Screwing someone over right at the last second. {XD}

Guest123_x1

I always end up getting hit by shells at least once each race, with no way to avoid those attacks whatsoever, yet, when I throw shells myself, my opponents somehow are able to avoid getting hit most of the time!

Thomas the Shinyhunter

There are no game overs. Only continues.
Years
Speaking of shells, they always hit me. Even when I have my safety banana, the AI in DS causes them to dodge the bananas. The only course this doesn't happen as often on is DK Pass. And yes, it's only because of the item box that only gives single mushrooms, three mushrooms, or a star.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
I'm a magnet for greens in MKW. It's a curse. I also had a moment when someone dared me on stream to use auto with Funky. Like an idiot, I did it. Just before I finished the race (it was Luigi Circuit, luckily), the person I was calling with goes and megas me when I was trying to take cut with triple shrooms and then I got last. Let's just say it was fun for everyone but me.

Back