• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
youngotaku said:
hmm how come i was taken off the members list, can i be back on?

If you were taken off the members list, it wasn't intentional. Not yet have we removed one member, but we are having technical dificulties editing the list (the list's poster hasn't been here in a LONG time), so if you arn't on the list, it doesn't mean anything...yet. As far as I know, our current leader (rsgh5) is attempting to find a way to get that list updated, hopefully he will succeed.

Congrats on all new shiny catches, I'll now proceed to update our shiny dex.

(Note: As you said, Lord_Jaws1, any and all cheated shinies are "unoficial", and don't count towards our dex. Have fun with them, though)

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 5, 2006
Could I join this club? I recently caught a shiny machop. It was actually unexpected, but it's so cool. I would really want to join.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
Shiny Parayoshi said:
Hey peeps um how do you get shinies from eggs do you save before you get the egg
or do you save before the day care man gets the egg.
neither.you just hatch them over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over again

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
And over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over,over,and over again

[/Spam] XD

And r5, my Cubone is male. :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pkmaster said:
hi shiny feebas got added to my poke dex i've been working with her
wait... so you seriously got a shiny feebas? do you do this on purpose?! ahhh!
Shiny Parayoshi said:
Hey people still no shiny squirtle also i wont be on for
a while because i am moving but i will get back as soon as possible.
have a good move, we look forward to your return.
sbros91 said:
Could I join this club? I recently caught a shiny machop. It was actually unexpected, but it's so cool. I would really want to join.
ya, you can join. we always want new people with shinies to join.
alright, so i'm finally going to get around to sending a mod a request to get our poll taken off and also maybe the first post so that SGM may have control over polls we may want, the rules, and official members list. i don't know if this is possible... but i'm going to try.

edit: i heard back from a mod...
kyorge-chan said:
Ah, a couple of problems there.

1. It's impossible to delete the first post in a thread without deleting the entire thread.
2. It's also impossible to remove a poll from a thread unless one has Admin CP access.

That said, you can of course restart the club if you wish, but other than that, I can't help you. =\

Oh, and yes, I moderate MCG, so you got the right person.

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Hmm, thats to bad. We've already restarted once (from the shiny hunter's thread)... Restarting again will mean the thread starts from scratch, without our record of posts... How bout this:

We copy the rules and updated members list into my post (the 2nd one), and get an admin or mod to edit the 1st one? Maybe edit it to direct people to the 2nd post, or something...? Any other ideas?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
sounds good if you can work it out in writing nicer. um... maybe this time you can do the PMing and maybe PM totodile because she's the other moderator of this part of PC.

Years
Wow. vbulletin sux0rs... Anyway, I had a good time slaying the Trainer Tower's shiny Meowth. It subbed. My Blaziken Double Kicked and destroyed it. :)
Not a very good shiny with all that makeup, anyway. What if one was male? o.o

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pkmaster said:
hi what if i told you i got a shiny milotic from my friend brooke
then i would ask you why you said:
pkmaster said:
hi shiny feebas got added to my poke dex i've been working with her
which did you get? a shiny feebas or a shiny milotic? hmmm? and there aren't shiny pokemon in your pokedex. they appear as regular pokemon. i think somebody might be fibbing a wee bit here... but i can't proove that, so i'll just accept the fact that you get every shiny that i search for.

Years
Tim Scoville said:
isnt there a way to hock your computer to your gb or your gba to take screen shots...?
If you have access to an xboo cable, you can transfer your save file via multiboot, then take screenshots in an emulator.

I've heard that there's supposedly an action replay device that lets you transfer your save file to your PC as well, but that sounds too good to be true/too useful for a cheat device.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
you can take a photo with a digital camera or video phone. as i have neither owell. I was searching the shoal cave or a snorunt, hjavent found it yet but got my self a beutifull purple spheal. i traded it to my ruby file as my emerald isn't that brilliant )its a fake) and ill probably loose my data

and also i dont know if this counts as mine:

my brother and his friends had a mini competition. whoever wins gets a shiny off the other competeters. well my brother won, shiny sceptile, another sceptile, a linone, a snorunt and aaron.

he gave me the aaron but i dont count it as i caught it as it was caught by my brothers friend

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
I think that would count but I cant say if it dose sorry

btw can I join and by looking at the first post this culb needs a shiny spinirak which I caught a few days ago but couldnt find this thread oh well back to random hunting

Back