• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
Moriarty you just reminded me I have to finish my platinum I restarted it last night out of boredom and only got to the fifth badge =/

Oh no! You must finish it =) Just don't try to commit Seppuku when you reach Cynthia like I was tempted to XD

Also, I just beat Wallace with this guy's Pokémon. That was...an anti-climax. (Gyarados on the champion, orly? o.O)

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
when Me and My bro Got ranger I fantasised for about a week at how sik it would be when i could breed phione I thought they were like events and i was fantasising about trading them for every shiny xP

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
Oh no! You must finish it =) Just don't try to commit Seppuku when you reach Cynthia like I was tempted to XD

Also, I just beat Wallace with this guy's Pokémon. That was...an anti-climax. (Gyarados on the champion, orly? o.O)

In Emerald is Wallace the Ice Leader or the Champion? I can't really remember I know he is an ice leader in either Emerald or saphhire/ruby

Btw, I still have my first ev'd pokemon a kyogre from 5 years ago when Sapphire first came out on my Diamond.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
I still have mine its a Blissy With Hp and Speed A crappy nature and it breaks evasion clause but who cares :p

I saw a guy I battled use it, he swept my team with it

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Haha, that's okay XD I may add it into my signature or something lmao.
You should just write in your signature in huge letters:
I'M A GIRL DAMMIT!
xD

In Emerald is Wallace the Ice Leader or the Champion? I can't really remember I know he is an ice leader in either Emerald or saphhire/ruby

Btw, I still have my first ev'd pokemon a kyogre from 5 years ago when Sapphire first came out on my Diamond.
Wallace is the Ice Leader, same as R/S. Who was that electric gym leader in Emerald, I forget his name.

Last edited:

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
no in Emerald wallace is champion his daughter or someone is Leader
The electric Leader is The fat guy i dont remember his name he had the maze gym

Years
Welp, I'm currently seeking a UT Shiny Solrok and a UT Shiny Nincada to complete my I-have-anime!-Brandon's-entire-team-in-shinies-lololol mission of the week, so if you guys have any suggestions of where I could besides the QT go that would be great XD

How are we all today? =)

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
yep its fun posting and discussing your trades :)
I got Pikachu-coulered Pichu,Zapdos and Organized trades For a Shiny Metagross Lead, Shiny Timid Raikou Sweeper and A new Weird Kinda Empoleon xP and had some great battles but that dosent belong here

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
I was finally able to spell out my name (Harumi) in ~shiny~ Unowns : D Thanks to Dedslnce who traded me the last ones I needed

I think I shall search out for people who are willing to trade some HG/SS legends.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
Years
I haven't made any trades lately, and I don't plan to until I have less of a load of HW, but ~

My best trade is when I traded for some events I guess x3

Years
Hurrah, more people posting in the Chat \o/

I'm only trading on weekends now because uni is being so demanding, but my best trade lately was from Harumi-Chan who specially RNG'd me a Shiny Solrock and Shiny Nincada (who is now a Ninjask/Shedninja). So I now have all of King Brandon's Pokémon in shinies. A geeky goal, but one I'm proud of lmao. :33

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
I got 2 awesome Kyoto Cross Pikachus of different characteristics and a Nagoya Chimchar c:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
i havent been able to find any timid celebi's that are ut and are english or zapdos that are calm natured >.>

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Thanks to an awesome trade from a certain awesome someone, I managed to breed a pokemon that has 31 IVs in 4 of its stats. AWESOME. Its siblings aren't bad either. One of em's got 2 30 IVs and 2 31 IVs. Nom nom nom. (There's no breeding chat thread D=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back