• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Practice Partner

Years
Hey yal, It's me MidNite! I want to know if there is anyone who wouldn't mind battling on Showdown? I'm looking for some people who wouldn't mind giving me tips about the meta. I wanna play in UU, but any tier is cool.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Hey yal, It's me MidNite! I want to know if there is anyone who wouldn't mind battling on Showdown? I'm looking for some people who wouldn't mind giving me tips about the meta. I wanna play in UU, but any tier is cool.

Hiya!

Many of the nice people on the PC showdown server are willing to test and help you build, and I'm willing to help whenever I can get online. Just hop over to http://pokecommunity.psim.us/ and see who's on.

Back