• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piccadilly Heights Mafia

Years
I think there are great chances that Neko is the Lyncher's target. Still sounds like a stretch to vote him for that

You also think I'm scum just because I hate random votes, which I argue against in almost every game I'm in. We can't just back off every lynch because they might be the lyncher's target. The way I see it, until the lyncher dies every vote carries this risk and we can't back off of lynching possible scum and gaining information every day.

Also re: doof. I didn't scumlean him because he random voted. It was because he specifically said we shouldn't random vote and then followed that up by random voting. Obviously I wasn't right :')

Edit: Speaking of Doof. Doc absolutely should not protect Doof. He's just a vanilla now he's shot. He's not worth saving when you could potentially hit a pr.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Nice job, Doof. At least we don't have to worry about lynching the Fool anymore. Still need to be wary of the Lyncher, though. I still need to vote, and it looks like it's a toss-up between Ida and Amine. I don't think Amine has defended himself well, if at all, so I think I'm okay with this unless he gives a convincing defence.
[Evict] Neko Maid Kapper.

DeusPro

Banned
Years
It.. seems like a lot happened while I was gone. Either way, nice job Doof! Good town play is great to see from here, judging from the absolute laziness of a couple of people currently playing. Ida made a jump longer than those possible in Super Mario Odyssey, but Neko is just being lazy to the extreme by not voting several times while having the chance to spark good D1 discussion by random voting. For that reason,
[Unvote]
[Evict] Neko MC Kapper

Robin

p-pix?
Years
oh shit, yeah looks like i'm dead, yeah i have almost no experience in mafia games, i understand how the game works but i still dont know how to make actions/say stuff by myself, also i'm very forgettful so i sometimes forget i'm in a game. i should stop trying tbh, i'll probably take a break for now

[Lynch] Neko Maid Kapper

Sparkin

Tbh, I can't see why this bandwagon's happening.
Neko said he didn't see anything suspicious, then you guys vote him for saying that when there are other players have said nothing aside from random voting?
And like, some of you only appeared here to say "Neko's scummy" then quickly vote him.

I'm scumreading gp, but I can't scumread the entire wagon so I'll see about that later.
[Evict] gimmepie

Wouldn't be surprised if this one was a lyncher win.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Hm.... Well Neko I'm gonna just tell you outright that was a pretty bad play on your part earlier, but at the same time it would be wise to try and not get salty over it. People make bad plays occasionally, it's not something you should beat yourself up over (I should know, I was absolutely horrible as a godfather in a previous game.) Just use this as a learning experience. Nobody plays perfectly, especially when they're still new.

Though... unfortunately I have to agree with you on the "I'm totally dead" part. I would say you're kinda leaning town given how salty you currently are but I'm not really sure removing my vote would make much of a difference, and plus mafia can get plenty salty too. Though I do have to comment on Gimmiepie playing aggressively. It's not really something I find suspicious at the moment, but it is something I intend to keep an eye on.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
[UnLynch] Bidoof FTW
Sorry, Bidoof.
i have seen mafia DO that before, but apparently you aren't mafia, so i'll change my vote.
The maid kapper votes are understandable, but really, i Can not see any point in voTing him nOw.
i would like to see more reads on others.
also, maybe i should claim?
oR not.

Last edited:

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Sorry if i sounded salty, but you're right Nani, i'll keep trying, well starting next game cuz i'm pretty dead rn.
also yeah i'll try and be more careful with what i say next time.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Guys, look at Maid Kappers posts.
NONE of them look suspicious.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Guys, look at Maid Kappers posts.
NONE of them look suspicious.
It's not really Kapper's posts that are the problem, aside from the very ill-timed announcement to not vote. It's the lack of them. If he had posted more, gave reads, or really put anything of substance before and in addition to his objector announcement, it would have made him look more town. Mafia at this stage of the game generally tend to either try to lay low as much as possible or try and act town-ish, and they often vote at the last moment. This early grasping at straws is the name of the game because it's too early to really tell the difference between town and mafia that accurately, but people who are town and don't post tend to make it easier for mafia to skate by; it's why Gimmepie was against having everyone just vote randomly for someone.

Personally I think Kapper could be town OR mafia at this point; there's no law saying that either of them can't be overly quiet or salty. Unfortunately though I have to vote for someone, and at the moment I don't really know who else to vote for aside from going for another semi-inactive person or just taking a wait-and-see approach and seeing if anyone else acts suspicious. Which I might do; I'm not sure a scummy Kapper would necessarily act so salty.

Also, for the record, role revealing is ill-advised unless it's absolutely necessary. If I were you I'd keep my role to myself as giving out roles at this point just helps the mafia better determine who might or might not be a power role.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Bard at least wait for your donation to go through before making me crystal tier on the list

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Let's get more reads today, preferably on the quieter users.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Damn, son.

Well, as long as we still have Victor to count on...

I mantain my claim on TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan, but I'll wait for an actual discussion on that subject (or a new lead that seems more convincing) before taking my vote, even when it's changeable.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Damn, son.

Well, as long as we still have Victor to count on...

I mantain my claim on TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan, but I'll wait for an actual discussion on that subject (or a new lead that seems more convincing) before taking my vote, even when it's changeable.

Could you do me a favor and state the case on them again please?

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Could you do me a favor and state the case on them again please?

He changed his vote as the blame passed from user to user without really contributing anything relevant, just commenting something similar to the ones before.

His timeline was:

Randovote -> Doof says don't randovote -> making his randovote null -> The suspicion is put on Neko -> votes Neko

It definitely seems he is sheeping along the crowd. It also looks to me that he just repeats what others said as an argument for their votes, just with a different wording.

Also claimed Vanilla Town, something we cannot prove he is or neither isn't (now even less, seeing Cop is dead) really convenient for him.

I know others followed "similar" paths, but they didn't comply 100% with these points (yeah, they changed votes with the flow, but I don't think somebody else made three votes on D1 (I think, maybe someone did): they contributed with the discussion with something "new", and didn't just sheep along.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
He changed his vote as the blame passed from user to user without really contributing anything relevant, just commenting something similar to the ones before.

His timeline was:

Randovote -> Doof says don't randovote -> making his randovote null -> The suspicion is put on Neko -> votes Neko

It definitely seems he is sheeping along the crowd. It also looks to me that he just repeats what others said as an argument for their votes, just with a different wording.

Also claimed Vanilla Town, something we cannot prove he is or neither isn't (now even less, seeing Cop is dead) really convenient for him.

I know others followed "similar" paths, but they didn't comply 100% with these points (yeah, they changed votes with the flow, but I don't think somebody else made three votes on D1 (I think, maybe someone did): they contributed with the discussion with something "new", and didn't just sheep along.

I see. That is a solid case, and I agree with your points.

Now why did this give me THREE notifications?

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Think about this
When I'm mafia I always (stupidly) try to claim a PR.
When I've claimed vanilla town I was always a vanilla town
I'm simply just not very good at scumreading yet and I always seem to be wrong about who I voted, even when I have a good feeling that they are mafia

Last edited:
Back