• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Yes. Not in recent years though

Have you ever looked at a book just for the pictures?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
No, but I did get hit on the vagina by a soccer ball. Luckily I'm a girl and it did not hurt but if I was a boy, then that would have been painful.

Have you ever left school early for an appointment?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
No. I had perfect attendance and for some reason never was able to skip even one class.

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Yes, one of my teachers I had meditates alot and she asked her students to meditate with her....

Have you ever wanted to order a specific food in a restaurant and got told the food you wanted to order was all out?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Yeah. It wasn't a big deal though, since I'm happy to eat mostly anything.

Have you ever cried while listening to a song?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Yes I have ;-; My cellphone. Pencils. Textbooks even haha. Food. The list can go on and on...

Have you ever slipped on a toy?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Yes, I used to play the piano with my grandma.

Have you ever completed a homework in 5 minutes?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Yes. I had a teacher who only looked to see if the work was completed. She never checked if the actual work was correct, so I quickly scribbled answers.

Have you ever laughed out loud watching a TV show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back