• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film The Nun Thread

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
View attachment 86163

We are officially one week away from the release of The Nun, with claims to be the darkest installment of the profitable Conjuring franchise. With all the hype, are you interested in viewing it? For me, I am interested to see if it lives up to what the trailers claim.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Although I enjoy these modern blockbuster type horror films like Conjuring, A Quiet Place etc, they never are really that good at inducing fear or dread except for a few moments. I hope the Nun is actually scary.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
There is no reviews currently, we will just have to wait and see.

UPDATE: The IMDB reviews are in at a 7.3 out of 10, no Rotten Tomatoes review confirmed.

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Box office estimates are around $36M-$45M, setting a new record for the franchise as a whole. I guess we'll wait until tomorrow to find out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Well it definitely looks spooky so here?s hoping it delivers. It should do well with Halloween coming up.

Last edited:
Back