Entertainment & Media The PokeCommunity's red carpet: discuss topics, hot or otherwise, centered around music, films, TV, books, and sports!

Old 1 Week Ago (6:00 AM).
  • Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Is Ryan Bennett bad? He seemed to be at Norwich for a long time for a bad player.

Looks like we're continuing to take out the trash. De Pena released (easily one of our worst ever transfers), Downing on the way to Birmingham. God bless Harry Redknapp and his terrible ability in the transfer market.

I'm sure AC Milan (nor Wolves since they'll face it too) aren't concerned about FFP, no one really gets more than a slap on the wrist and a fine. I never agreed with FFP and since it doesn't do its job anyway, I think Fifa and the EFL should get rid.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (9:22 AM).
thick steamy gunpla resin

Nature: Modest
    Length of time a player has been at Norwich is also not a fantastic gauge for footballing ability. Russell Martin just signed a new year deal the other day.

He's not awful, just never really managed to cement a first team place. Seemed to have potential when we signed him but he never really improved from there. I was surprised to see him get a move to Wolves actually, he's hardly a continental style CB. Will miss his beautiful 40 yard passes into the south stand though.
    Old 6 Days Ago (9:19 AM).
    • Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
    I always assumed Russell Martin was good as well, my perception of Norwich players is being destroyed.

Remarkable that the Neymar > PSG story seems to be gaining some credibility, I initially brushed it off as being 100% BS.
    Old 6 Days Ago (11:42 AM).
    thick steamy gunpla resin

Nature: Modest
      Wonder how much money he'd be on if he went. Ridiculous.

Martin was a great right back but never had confidence in him at CB. Constant mistakes and not good enough in the air. Might be better in a back 3 which is what I assume we'll actually play somewhat regularly next year.

Our last properly good CB partnership was Bassong and Turner under Hughton. Martin and Bassong pulled it together for a few months in our promotion season but it's basically been constant errors over the last 4 or 5 seasons. Here's hoping the Germans sort that out a bit. Only pre season but Franke looks great.
      Quick Reply

Sponsored Links