• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
(It's ok. but where is she exactly?)

Neptune smiled back as she smiled at him. He wasn't sure if she remembered him now but at least she knew he was friendly. Neptune wondered why she said, "No, I don't want to bother her" but he didn't want to be nosy so he shrugged. He was delighted as she asked if he could stay a little longer.

"I can't see why not. Sure, I can stay." Neptune answered and sat down next to her, but when he turned and saw a Gallade looking, he growled. The spy again? Was he here for Neptune? Or for Genevieve? He couldn't take any chances and got up. Attacking wasn't the best thing to do so Neptune backed off, glancing at the Ninetales once in a while as he stared the Gallade. Surely it was the Gallade he met before, but something was different...no, not the emblem. He was looking at Genevieve, and Neptune was worried that he was going to attack, so he stood before her, blocking the Gallade's way. His eyes...were...what...it couldn't be. His eyes were dreamy-like. Was he...?

"It's not safe here." Neptune whispered into her ears, "We have to go. They're watching us, and that's probably a bad thing."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Sciler is at the graveyard.)

Genenvieve smiled at him. She was happy that he was going to stay. Genevieve watched him sit down on her bed. She slowly walked over and sat next to him. Genevieve didn't really understand why she was so happy to have him there. However, she wasn't going to tell him that.

Genevieve had been staring at the Gallade. At Neptune's words she turned her head, looking at him. "W-Where would we go?" Genevieve didn't know anywhere elsewhere. She always had her home.

Aura.Lucario

Years
(alone?)

Neptune hid a little smile as she walked over and sat next to him. Perhaps her memory was coming back. He was happy to have her here, but he was going to keep that as a secret for now. When she asked where they were going to go, Neptune stopped and thought for a while. Going back to the city? No, more and more spies were there, and it was probably pretty dangerous, not to mention crowded. His eyes widened as he thought of a solution.

"You can stay at my place, Gen," Neptune suggested and smiled, "A 15 minute walk is required, but I have an empty room for guests. The spy won't find us there, it's guarded by my villagers and my friends. Poseida is one of the safest villages out there that isn't affected by the Order."

Neptune beamed, but it was only a matter of time. Maybe the order would attack there soon, and it'll be the end of them.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Yeah.)

Genevieve had sat closer to him then she figured she would. She found Neptune intresting. He knew about events she knew nothing about. Genevieve was determined to find out more about him.

Genevieve stared at him as he said he'd take her to his house. Why does he care so much? She thought. This whole mess confused her. Was this Gallade really a spy? Was Neptune who he said he was? Her head was starting to hurt again. Genevieve looked at Neptune. His home? She thought.

"I-i don't know.... I can't leave. This is my home."

Aura.Lucario

Years
"This is your home, alright," Neptune nodded, but then glanced at the Spy that was looking at them outside. Neptune found himself moving closer to her bit by bit uncontrollably, "But you are in danger, Genevieve. Judging by his actions, you're his target. We'll have to leave now."

Neptune and Genevieve were only a few centemeters apart at that time. Neptune turned and looked into her bright eyes, "Poseida will take care of you for the time being. We have to go. Plus, my house ain't half bad."

When he mentioned about his house he smiled a little. Two storeys, with a balcony wasn't half bad, alright. Not to mention it was next to the river, and he could see the sunset everyday. He was getting carried away so he shook his head and looked at her again.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex used his psychic to call Alakazam. It is me, Alex, who has come to see you. With that he jumped into the crevice and saw Alakazam meditating. "
I bring news of Eternity City". Suddenly, the top of the cave started to crumble as the Garchomp General pounced in.

"Well then, I'm here too." he spoke with a grin.

"I overheard two Golden Tribers, one a kaiser, the other I am unsure. They know we pose a threat to Eternity City. Should we continue the fight?"

Lex stood quiet. His eyes didn't move, his bodyfrozen as crystal.

"What's wrong with him?!" The Garchomp said.

"I don't know. Someone must have frozen him like this. Galeon!"

The absol slice Galeon's back with his claws rendering him as frozen as Alakazam.

"This may be the last time we meet. But remember this. I am on no person or team's side. I live for the good of MY people. I seek unity and justice. Your friends, will be fine. But again I warn you. There's a storm coming. The Golden Tribe knows you're here." The absol left with two jumps leaving Roserade with his thoughts. He had to learn more about this fifth general.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve was looking at Neptune. When she noticed that he kept moving closer to her, Genevieve blushed deeply. She was the spy's target? What have I done to make the Order notice me? Genevieve asked herself. She didn't remeber fighting Alex.

When he turned to look at her, she looked back at him. It was odd. Genevieve trusted him, she didn't know why. However, she felt like she could trust him. That he wasn't going to hurt her.

Genevieve glanced around the room, a sad smile on her face. "-O-Ok. Let's go.."

She got up from the bed and quickly found a small piece of paper. Genevieve wrote a short note, telling her mom that she was going to a friends. That she'd be back soon. Genevieve put the note on her mom's bed and then walked back to Neptune. "Ok."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune blushed hard when he saw Genevieve blushing. When she placed a note, Neptune nodded as he stood up. He walked out of the house slowly, turning back to see if she was following from time to time. Genevieve still couldn't remember a thing, and that made Neptune a little depressed, but he pushed the thought away. She still trusted him and that was all it mattered.

He didn't jump into the water because Genevieve probably couldn't swim well since she was a fire type. He walked along the river, and after a few minutes he could see the gates of the Poseida Village. A surge of happiness warmed his heart, as he knew Genevieve was going to stay at his place for a while.

As for getting in the village, it wasn't difficult at all. Some villagers did stare at Genevieve though. Neptune wondered if they stared because he normally didn't bring guests to his house, or because she was dazzling. He opened his door slowly and waited for Genevieve to get in. The living room, the dining room and the kitchen's on the first floor, where the bathroom, two bedrooms and the balcony's on the second floor.

"Well, here it is." Neptune smiled, and squinted his eyes as the sunlight was shining right into his house. He shot a stream of water towards a switch, and the curtains started moving automatically, blocking the sunlight, "The room's upstairs. You'll be safe here."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve walked behind him silently. She didn't know why she trusted him so much. Something inside her told her that he was trustworthy. And Genevieve had always gone on gut feeling. So she believed he was safe. As they walked, she looked down at the water, smiling. Genevieve loved this river. It was so beautiful. Especially the colors it changed when the sun is rising and/or setting. It usually took the color of the sky and it sparkled.

When they got to the gates of Poseida, Genevieve gasped and looked at them. The city itself was pretty. Since she was new here, Genevieve walked close to Neptune, not wanting to get lost. Once she noticed being stared at she blushed deeply. Genevieve bowed her head, so her face couldn't be seen and kept walking. She didn't know why she was embarrassed. its not like they're staring because they know... Genevieve told herself. However, that didn't help her calmn down even a little.

Genevieve walked into the house after Neptune, she was glad to be away from the staring Pokemon. What was wrong with them? She asked herself. However, she pushed the thought from her mind as she looked around.

"Wow, you have a beautiful house." Genevieve commented.

Sciler shook her head, trying to get out of her thoughts. She walked over to a closed casket and swallowed. Tears started to fall as she looked at it. "Thomas.."

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
(no time, short post, sorry)

"Thanks." Neptune turned around and smiled, closing the door behind her, "This is your home now so feel free to look around."

She was the first guest, and Neptune wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible. He didn't know why he cared for her so much, but why not? He liked it when she was around, and she was the only one that could stop and talk to him. When he turned and looked at her, he couldn't help blushing, but this time, he didn't hide it.

"Neptune~" Apollo the Pelipper shouted as he flew in from the window, "How are you doing?"

"Ugh, Apollo can't you see I'm busy?" Neptune rolled his eyes, "Fine I guess. This Ninetales will stay here for a while."

"Oh?" The pelipper smiled and then flew out of the window, "I won't bother you then~"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Aw. Talk to you later then..)

Genevieve looked at him. He's blousing again.. Are we more then friends or something? She thought and then shook that out of her head. Don't be stupid.

When the Pelipper came into the window, Genevieve jumped a little and stepped back. She looked the Pelipper over. It looked harmless enough. Genevieve was going to say somethign but he flew away before she could.

"Your friend could have stayed..."

Aura.Lucario

Years
(leaving shortly)

"Maybe." Neptune answered shortly as he looked out of the window, "He's like that. Always on the move. He's spying for the Alpha Alliance, so he's used to it."

Neptune sighed and turned to Genevieve as they walked up the stairs to the second floor, "So you see, nobody can stop and talk to me for a second. You're the only one."

Neptune blinked and turned around. Maybe he spoke too much. But then, he really meant it. The first room was Neptune's the one facing the river and the sun when it set, and the second room, next to his, was empty, and also had the same view.

"Here's your room." Neptune pointed to the second room. It had a large bed with a comfy blanket ready. There was a writing table, a mirror, a desk lamp, etc, it was like a hotel room at first glance.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Oh.)

Genevieve looked at him and smiled sadly. "Oh. Wel lthat must be a interesting job." She followed him up the stairs, looking all around the house. It was a really beautiful house. She didn't feel right being in it.

She nodded and walked into the room, to look at it. Genevieve blushed slightly, noticing it was next to his. She tried to push it down and look at the room. Wow, its so pretty. She thought looking around the room. Again she felt like she shouldn't be here. Not somebody like her..

She looked over at him, the blush still slightly noticeable. "Are you sure this is ok?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune smiled as he saw her blushing. He knew what she was thinking, "Go ahead, Genevieve. It's yours."

When she blushed, Neptune couldn't help blushing too. She was cute when she did that, he had to admit. He pushed her into the room gently and slowly closed the door behind her.

"Hope you enjoy your stay." Neptune joked and smiled, closing the door. Neptune sighed, but it was a sigh of happiness. He walked into his own room and sat on his chair on the balcony.

(your room also has a balcony. Next to Neptune's)

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Even when he said that it was ok, she still didn't feel right. Genevieve felt like a rat mistaken for a dog. She yelped when she was pushed into the room. Not expecting it, she almost fell. However, she caught herself. When she was left alone she looked around the room again. It looked like it had never been lived in, like she was the first. Genevieve walked over to the bed and pawed at it softly. it felt nice though, Genevieve didn't want to sleep she crossed the room. Then walked out onto the balcony, not noticing that Neptune was out there. She sighed softly and layed down onthe balcony, watching the river.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Greeaattt."Julie said sarcasticly in her head."Great time to join Julie."

"How are we suppost to defeat them,fight back?"Julie asked Kent,then looked at General Machu,and noticed he was eying her again.

She shifted her weight between her four legs nervously.She had a feeling he still thought she was a spy,either that,or he really hated her for some unknown reason.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked back at Manchu and sighed. He then looked at Julie and smiled.

"You want to be in the Gold Tribe, right? Fighting back won't be a problem. We can do that, we've been doing that. The problem is winning."

Kent was silent. He wasn't a tactical adviser, he was a fighter, a warrior. General Manchu would be the brains for most of the defense plan. Kent wished his father, The Champion, was here. He was both skilled as a fighter and a great mind for planning. Kent was young, and although his claws were sharp, his mind wasn't. He would learn, though, and one day Kent hoped he would be as great as his father was.

Kent pushed back those thoughts, and addressed Julie again.

"However, just like the Order, we too have a plan. General Manchu, will you explain?"

Manchu nodded, "We have sent the Graveler team to the outskirts of the city next to Order of Neoverse territory approximately a week ago, where they began building a rock wall, as well as outposts so we can have the high ground if they attempt to make a frontal assault. We also prepared our flier Pokemon in case they try an aerial attack. The borders are heavily guarded with patrols if they want to go around the city and attack its back, which can't be done because of them. They may have the numbers on their side, but we have mobility and defense. If all goes accordingly, we may yet win, assuming we know which Great General of the Order leads their armies."

The room was a bit silent. Every General had a different battle tactic, but beyond that, some Generals were more feared than others. They only knew the names of three, but they had a good idea of the reputation of the others. Kent knew that a central idea in this whole war is that a few of the 5 Generals prefer personal strength over leadership ability, while others prefer the opposite. However, there is also those who have great skill in both. This could very well be decided on which General they choose to lead the Order of Neoverse Army.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex had once again triumphed over the Abosl. Or had the Absol beaten him? He was unsure to what had just occured, but he dismissed the bad thoughts.

"Lex...who is the Fifth General?" Alex asked him. Out of all the generals, if he needed help, Lex was his favorite to ask. He was wise yet subtle with his answers. A good combination. His whiskers flowed through the air as a gentle breeze sent them behin him. He sighed.

"I have heard many things about the Fifth General. But, before I answer those questions. You must answer mine." Of course Lex asked that first. He was also the kind of person who answered no questions before his own. "Who was that Absol?"

"His name was Ambros. The very same one Gardeille was told to kill. Gardeille was killed you know."

"I see... it has finally occured."

"What do you mean?! Did you see something? The future?!" Alex could already feel the vines preparing for an angry attack.

"Yes...I saw many things... I saw that we may have victory in Eternity City if we do exactly as planned. I have noticed the Graveler in the earth and the Sky Brigade in the sky. But ther have not covered everything. They have not covered the shadows, which we have finally learned to conquer. This is what General Five's plan was. Now, this Ambros could be useful."

"He said he was on nobody's side. He told me that the Gold Tribe knows you're here."

"It's difficult to decide how to use this information. He may actually be playing for the Golden Tribe. I remember the young Ambros. He was powerful. Maybe too powerful. That is why he was to be eliminated."

Alex thought to himself. Where was he going with this talk? How was Ambros useful at all?

"There is no use thinking in your head. This is my lair, I hear all thoughts. Ambros is a disaster pokemon. They have been sought out as evildoers. But, they control immense power of darkness. I placed a small tracker in his mind befor he found away to freeze me. We should be able to control him we surround him. I have seen this confrontation. It will not be long. I have summoned Adriadne. Us four will take his mind swiftly."

"I see... Galeon?" Galeon had been sitting, listening to their conversation. He had a ponderous face. "How can I be of help?" he asked.

"Not yet, Galeon. I see where Lex is going with this. We are striking soon aren't we? The Master has a plan."

"Yes...he does. It may take us all to follow it. Even take us forever." Lex said grimly.

"Whoa...that's too far. I have to be sure, that - that we can do this." Galeon whimpered.

"What about this curse that Absol said we have had put on our head?"

"That...that is his confusion...there...there is no curse. But it is said that we have one opponent to truly face. One that will cause us great pain. I am now assured...Absol is fighting for the Golden Tribe. Tell me Alex, have you had any visions lately."

"I had one about the Zangoose being young. But that was Adriadne, no?"

Lex looked grim, "No, Adriadne had been dealing with someone in the graveyard. I believe that was your memory. You must access that, I believe you have some connection with that Zangoose."

Alex though back to the fight between them. The purple aura was irregular for teleportation. What if they had been set together, what if he was the opponent that must be killed for him to stay alive? Impossible. Alex turned to leave. "I'm going to seek out Absol." He rushed out the crevice.

"What do you think Lex?"

"I think Alex must be watched closely. He may have to be eliminated by us. He may be plotting to betray us, or nothing at all. He must be watched."

"If the time comes, who will do it?"

"I will. I will take my young friend's life."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
(OOC gonna have to disregard a few of the things you said, Roserade, be sure to read the rules..)

Galleon approached the cave to see the other Generals already inside it. He sat quietly as he listened to the conversation. Throughout the entire conversation, and looked at Alex as he turned to leave. He got up finally and tried to stop Alex with his arm as he attempted to leave.

"I have a message from the Leader regarding all of us, and I think we should all be here to listen. The Emperor has some additional orders to give us about the taking of Eternity City."

Galleon read out the orders he had written on the paper. (See my last post with Galleon in it). He watched the others briefly for a second. "Lex, it appears you and I have been chosen to lead both, along with another General, probably of our choosing." Galleon was silent for a while, trying to understand why the Emperor felt they need three Generals to lead. Nothing of this nature has been done before.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
The letter had foretold exactly what he had already heard. He was not ready to take on Eternity City. Disgruntled, he walked out of the crevice, with his head held high. He jumped out and began to walk. He had to find Ambros, he would help him find a way to purify himself.

Finding Ambros was just a way to take his time. He knew that he would not be chosen to lead, he had a feeling. But if what Lex had said was true... had he bonded with the Zangoose before? No. Impossible. He would never bring himself down to that level. He knew it was winding down to something huge, Ambros, Lex's untrust, and his guilt. He had to reconnect with who he was when he destroyed a Golden stronghold. But he had no feelings of resentment, only towards the Neoverse for Gardeille. He remembered why Gardeille had the twitch.

Gardeille was 7, and he was 5. He was the casual younger brother, wanting to do anything Gardeille did. He remembered the day the Sun was blocked by the Neoverse. When the people in his village had left them all alone, their mother and father running far away from them, never looking back. His village of Cantori had been fully evacuated, leaving two dust specks of Budew to fend for themselves.

That's when it happened. Gardeille had given up and wandered over to a nearby canyon. He took a leap and threw himself off the rocky cliffe. Alex rushed over and used his vine whip to try to save the only friend he had. Gardeille was falling to fast though, and when stopped he suffered immense head trauma. He couldn't see right out of his left eye and his right was left twitching. That's when the hatred began, when the hatred for all people took over his body. He was found by Lex, in a small tunnel by his old house. Then from there he was swept into the Neoverse. Now here he was, more alon than ever. Lex hadn't told him anything new about the Fifth General and he was tired of waiting. He was tired of waiting for orders or for the back, lonely voice to tell him to keep his old hatred. Maybe it was time to give in. To joing the Alpha Alliance. He had fulfilled his chores as a General. He had captured more strongholds and villages than Lex himself, but that only filled him with despair. Look at who he had become.

He knew Ambros was still watching him from far away, wondering if he had learned what he had to learn. The Absol was far from him now. Or so he thought. He must regain this one true friend. He must go to Eternity City to find the Absol. He would be punished severly, but it was his fault for allowing emotions to carry him under the Earth. Then he decided to stop walking and clear his thoughts with meditation. He tried to remember more about the Zangoose and then he figured it out. He had seen the Zangoose before, maybe a small glimpse when he was a young boy. When Lex had taken him to the Neoverse, he remembered seeing a small Zangoose. Exact same ferosity and joy in his eyes. No doubt, that was him. That was the difference between the two, their childhood.

So now what? Was Alex Dusklore to stay here and cry his heart out. Allow his emotions to run free?

"Hello, old friend." he heard a familiar voice say. It was the Absol, a smile on his face. He had never seen Ambros smile, not often had he felt such joy. Ambros pulled Alex to his feet. "What are your plans now, leader?"

"No, you must call me Alex, and I believe I owed some people an apology."

"I believe you do." Ambros replied gleefully, "I am part of the Golden Tribe, I have been working secretly for both sides. Mostly just waiting for you, Alex. You were my first friend, and I would hate for you to die due to past hatred."

"Thanks... but what should I do first."

"You shall not go back to the Neoverse. You shall see Lex again, and the others. In battle."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back