• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Also another two stager will even out the number of 2 staged regional birds with 3 staged regional birds, unless GF perfers to do triple stage birds from Staraptor onwards. Speaking of stages I'll like it if we got our first 3 stage regional roddent. Now to google European roddents...wait what if they gave us another rat but one based on the kind that helped spread the black plague (even though it was a flea who was the true culpriy...unless we get a flea pokémon too).

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Also another two stager will even out the number of 2 staged regional birds with 3 staged regional birds, unless GF perfers to do triple stage birds from Staraptor onwards. Speaking of stages I'll like it if we got our first 3 stage regional roddent. Now to google European roddents...wait what if they gave us another rat but one based on the kind that helped spread the black plague (even though it was a flea who was the true culpriy...unless we get a flea pokémon too).

Unless they do another Parasect like Pokémon where the rat is like controlled by a flea or something.

Years
Funny if they do end up doing a falcon as a Dove is a sign of Peace, while a Falcon symbolizes war (at least in Egyptian mythology). A Raven would also be interesting to see, it could be Dark/Flying.

Years
I wish they were.
And yeah we haven't had a real raven based Pokémon as Murkrow and it's evo are technically crows with aspects of witches/warlocks. I know what to name mine if they do make a Raven <3

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Well, another fake CoroCoro image has surfaced online, and it's very much like the other one. But I wish those Pokémon were real. Gee... wow, whoever made this... took a lot of time and effort to make this image. But yeah, it uses the same sections as from the original trailer and the previous CoroCoro scan in January, but here it is:

XY_fake_corocoro2.jpg

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Ok...top is dragon...middle is some kinda ghost...WHAT THE FLIPPIN HELL IS THE BOTTOM ONE?

They are cute. I wish they were real...but ya...what IS that one on the bottom?!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I like the dragon. I wish it was real. :( I'm kind of annoyed at how many fakes there are (meaning, ruining my HOPES) at least than a month in, iirc with B/W there was a lot less at this point lmao.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I like the dragon. I wish it was real. :( I'm kind of annoyed at how many fakes there are (meaning, ruining my HOPES) at least than a month in, iirc with B/W there was a lot less at this point lmao.
The amount of hype generated by the announcement, this shows, hm? How much interest there is in these games, all the fakes show!

Cyclone

Years
The ghost one kind of reminds me of a ghost versionof Chimecho...
Anyways with the slow news I appreciate the fakes, it gives us something to look at at the very least. Hope we get a cute dragon this generation after seeing these.
Also note we only have 8 months to go and it's going to be 1 month since the announcement in a few days so time seems to be going at a decent pace...for now at least.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
I am enjoying this. We lacked fakemons last generation. All this adds to the excitement, doesn't it.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
I do like how the people who create the fakemons have better crativity then some previous real pokes (were all looking at you scraggy).
And yes i dont like the look of scraggy, what of it?
My reason why is because who wears there pants half way down there knees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back