• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
It can't be helped! I slam dunked him into the bag like the pro basketball player I am, but he keeps coming back out no matter what I do. =(

Hey, you! Why did you open a bunch of Ultra Wormholes just now?! That's dangerous, you know!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
That was just my Kingdra using Dragon meteor.

And speaking of which, how did you get like 12 water mons with just an old rod?

Meadow

Years
Ah, ah! It's nothing impressive, you see! Just 12 Magikarps, is all. Eheheh... Time to sell them!

Hey, you! Did you just remove a Mimikyu's costume?! I hope you know that's illegal, because it's dangerous to both yourself and the people around you!

PageEmp

Years
I want to train him to make him try and get used to not having his costume.

Wait, why do you have a Ledian who can learn Dragon ascent?

Meadow

Years
Ah, that's actually not Dragon Ascent! The truth is, my Ledian has a strange dragon-like accent. Yup, totally an accent. It pronounces a lot of words in an old-fashioned dialect! xD

Hold on, did you actually just knock on someone's door before entering their house?! That's illegal! The law says you're supposed to just barge in...

PageEmp

Years
2 of them were overlevelled shiny Dittos I got from wonder trading and since I don't have enough badges they won't obey me.

Why is your Victreebel Blue in colour and have red leaves?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I-it's it costume for a contest! and why is some criminal faking as an officer making excuses so I--

If he has 2 overlevelled shinies, why is YOUR party full of shiny and overpowered Pok?mon?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
It was a special Kingdra I obtained in Blackthorn City from an old timer. He said Sing is a rare egg move.

Hold it right there! Why did you just put Nurse Joy to sleep by telling your Lilligant to use Sleep Powder?

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2017
zZz zZz zZz zZz...
~~~~~~~~~~
Stop stealing my Diancite please! Why did you steal it again?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
You probably had me confused to someone else. Is that the person you're referring to?

Why did you make Snorlax forget Rest?

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2017
My Snorlax doesn't even have rest cause I'm preserving its current moves. It's from an event. And yup, that guy. Thanks!

sigh Is that a crossbreed of Oran and Leppa Berry? Y'know that crossbreeds aren't officially allowed.

PageEmp

Years
Why can't I use it?

Your Gumshoos is wearing the president's clothes? Why?

Meadow

Years
Um, uh... what if he actually is the president? ...of Game Freak, I mean!

Hey, you! Did you just kick a Magikarp? You know you shouldn't do that. >:)

Years
Officer, I can explain! See, I was a former member but then I found out about Ghetsis's real intentions and I just never turned in my uniform.

Hey, why are you working for Lysandre again?!

PageEmp

Years
Nope, but my manager does have his hairstyle which is probably why you thought that.

Now, Vileplume aren't usually pink with yellow flowers, but yours is. Why?

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
Years
Let's just say, you may want to avoid smeargles when they have the cold officer...-shudders-

Sir, that large mechanical Groudon seems awfully suspicious, care to explain?
(This thread dies over my dead body >.>)

Back