The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
hello it's me

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old 1 Week Ago (5:33 PM).
Dhelmise Mom

I just came to this forum and let me say I think I found my forever home here.
    I've been into Pokemon since I was probably around 4, and I've been a huge fan ever since--I've been looking for a forum to talk about Pokemon, since Pokefarm Q's is pretty dead.

My all time favorite is Aegislash, but the rest of my favorites are Dhelmise, Xurkitree, Kartana, Klinklang, Celesteela, Palossand, etc.

in other words talk to me all day about object pokemon ill gush forever

I also love Alolan Exeggutor

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (5:42 PM).
    Take a moment to chill
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Calm
    Welcome to your new online home, Kartanaheart! This forum is pretty active, so be sure to check out all of our conversations ranging from the games, to the anime, tcg, and the manga! Aegislash is one of my favorite Pokemon to use for battling, it's really powerful and it's a powerful counter to fairy types. Alolan Exeggutor is also pretty cool with its long neck.
    Anyways, I hope you enjoy the community! :D
    Old 1 Week Ago (2:11 AM).
    impossible girl
    • Super Moderator
    • Platinum Tier

Nature: Naive
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kartanaheart View Post
    I've been into Pokemon since I was probably around 4, and I've been a huge fan ever since--I've been looking for a forum to talk about Pokemon, since Pokefarm Q's is pretty dead.

My all time favorite is Aegislash, but the rest of my favorites are Dhelmise, Xurkitree, Kartana, Klinklang, Celesteela, Palossand, etc.

I'm glad you like it already, haha. Welcome! This has been my online home since 2007 tbh. Wow that's almost a decade now. We're constantly changing (but not annoyingly much!) to keep this place interesting and fun.

Maybe you'll enjoy hanging out in Pokémon General and talk about everything pokémon!

adventure seeker ☆ ★ ★ super moderator
    Old 1 Week Ago (2:16 AM).
    f l a s h b a c k
    • Platinum Tier
    • PokéCommunity Daily

Nature: Sassy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kartanaheart View Post

Welcome! PC has been my home for almost 6 years, and I'm so glad that someone else wants to make it theirs too! This is such a great community with great people. Our Pokemon sections are bustling with activity so I'm sure you won't find it too hard to dive right into the discussions. I hope you'll venture over to Pokémon General as that's where you can talk about all things Pokémon! If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop me a message. I really hope you enjoy what PC has to offer! See ya 'round, yes?
    Old 1 Week Ago (4:44 AM).
    ...a fairy tale

Nature: Gentle
    Hi Kartanaheart, welcome to Pokécommunity! We're very happy to have you here ^-^
    I see you like quite a few Gen 7 Pokémon, that's awesome! Dhelmise is also one of my favourites, it's eerie design is perfect to me. I'm so glad we have Alolan Exeggutor, the Dragon Typing makes it even more great!

I've been a fan since I was about 4 as well, what is your favourite game and why? :)
    Old 1 Week Ago (5:12 AM).
    Dhelmise Mom

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
      Hi Kartanaheart, welcome to Pokécommunity! We're very happy to have you here ^-^
      I see you like quite a few Gen 7 Pokémon, that's awesome! Dhelmise is also one of my favourites, it's eerie design is perfect to me. I'm so glad we have Alolan Exeggutor, the Dragon Typing makes it even more great!

I've been a fan since I was about 4 as well, what is your favourite game and why?
      I've got a lot of good memories from various games so it's really hard to say, but I especially enjoyed the gen 5 games since the Unova region was really diverse and interesting, plus, Black was one of the first games I played after Diamond all the way back when I was younger.

Sponsored Links