• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red Reborn(pre alpha) v1.2*

mark(rating)

• 5(cool,excellent)

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • 4(good)

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 3(satisfactorily,normal)

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • 2(bad)

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 1(very bad)

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Dinisk

DinisK
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 27, 2019
Story:
Аfter the end of the operations in the region of Sinnoh, our main characters namely (lucas, dawn) go to the Kanto region with Professor Rowan.
The main characters will begin the journey with a clean slate and an updated pokedeksa.A just in this journey goes to barry.
The game takes place after the events in Sinnoh.

before the game->option->frame skip->0,option->sound->44khz

Gameplay:
updated npc,improved interface(dialog windows, hp bar, ex bar),battle background,the ability to switch dns modes (day, night and season),

Overall implementation results:
Intro-100%
RTC-100%(open game->options->emulator->real time clock->ctrl+o(open game)->select over game)
overworld sprite people(nps)~100%
battle background-90%
Tileset(Mapping)-100% few locations
scripting-100% (few locations)
sound-85%
searching a team
-Testers: Dinisk

If u see white screen option->emulator->save type->flash 128k->ctrl+r or ctrl+o change game
-Credits
HxD,Navenatox (helped to update the npc palette (sprite overworlds), paint redistribution) unlz-hackmew,nse-link12552,advance map editor- luhopoke,TileMolester 0.19,XSE,knizz(tall grass),ape,fsf,
Diegoisawesome(d/p/pt font)

update v1.1 add four battle background,improved Pokémon sprites and introduction(rowan scene),add d/p/pt font
update v1.2 add ipatix mixer(credit Ipatix,The sound sounds better ,and Skeli Unbound,helped me put this mixer)
update beta v1.0 (may be last addition)
add new building and script~game story 10%
download new version
d08IxCg.png

nds soubds->0->85%

Attachments

• Pokemon Fire Red Reborn pre alpha v1.1.ZIP
    6.5 MB · Views: 256
  • Pokemon Fire Red Reborn pre alpha v1.2.ZIP
    2.4 MB · Views: 268
  • pkmn reborn beta v1.0.zip
    2 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Dinisk

DinisK
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 27, 2019
in fact it is not, I do every element of the game that would go from one to another, but I think at the start pre alpha end, since I did not doing scripts and mapping yet

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 28, 2022
Any chance. I could be an Alpha tester? I loved the events. of DPPl and would love to get involved in a project that involves. that story. Also, I could donit as a mobile user test, as I can only play hacks on my android device

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Seems like a very vague introduction to the hack.
What's the features etc

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Story:
Аfter the end of the operations in the region of Sinnoh, our main characters namely (lucas, dawn) go to the Kanto region with Professor Rowan.
The main characters will begin the journey with a clean slate and an updated pokedeksa.A just in this journey goes to barry.
The game takes place after the events in Sinnoh.

before the game->option->frame skip->0,option->sound->44khz

Gameplay:
updated npc,improved interface(dialog windows, hp bar, ex bar),battle background,the ability to switch dns modes (day, night and season),

Overall implementation results:
Intro-100%
RTC-100%(open game->options->emulator->real time clock->ctrl+o(open game)->select over game)
overworld sprite people(nps)~97%
overworld sprite pokemon-0%
battle background-90%
Tileset(Mapping)-0%
scripting-0%
sound-0%
searching a team
-Testers: FireWebber835, Dinisk

If u see white screen option->emulator->save type->flash 128k->ctrl+r or ctrl+o change game
-Credits
HxD,Navenatox (helped to update the npc palette (sprite overworlds), paint redistribution) unlz-hackmew,nse-link12552,advance map editor- luhopoke,TileMolester 0.19,XSE,knizz(tall grass),ape,fsf,
Diegoisawesome(d/p/pt font),Chaos Rush,Skaraborne,Slowpoke13(patch pkmn sprite)

update v1.1 add four battle background,improved Pokémon sprites and introduction(rowan scene),add d/p/pt font
Z8vMdSm.png

Pkmn Fire Red Reborn v1.1
View attachment 84600
That't actually not bad! I love the way you did with the HP bar. Keep up the great work!

Dinisk

DinisK
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 27, 2019
That't actually not bad! I love the way you did with the HP bar. Keep up the great work!
I opened the tile molester and added a line pixel from the bottom and the top the health bar, and then changed the color .and the window (panel) through unlz. btw (*S) on the hp bar shows the status of problems.and if you are poisoned, etc the p icon (problem) is added.but how is it added?also in tile molester find status probemy brn,frz,slp, and added a little to the right of the letter *P (I hope you understand, ask if not)sorry for the bad english

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Intro-100%
overworld sprite people(nps)~97%
overworld sprite pokemon-0%
battle background-90%
Tileset(Mapping)-0%
scripting-0%
sound-0%

Still not done with the next release....

Are those 807 pokemon in this hack?

Where does the Alpha end?

Ah, 2020.

How about Ipatix DPPt Music Patch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Wow! Is there a patch with the battle backgrounds? I can't seem to find a good one that covers most backgrounds and the ones here are fantastic!

Back