• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon in the anime? (besides pikachu)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I wanna hear who you thought was the cutest! :P Besides Pikachu, which is probably most peoples choice overall (i know he's mine haha).

Lets see....

-May's Skitty! How could i deney how playful and carefree and PINK she is? X3;
-Misty's Togepi! A baby, nuff said :3
-Dawn's Buneary! Her crush on Pikachu was too precious >w<;;;

I'd say Steenie and Togedemaru from Alola are also super cute! Steenie is like a little girl like thing and togedemaru is just so round and spikey and....awwwww. Also Togedemaru's trainer is adorable too. That makes her even cuter! Having a cute trainer xD (note; not cute in an attractive way, like korrina, of course. sophicoles is cute in the 'daww' sense to me :3 he's just so lovably dorky xD he's probably one of my most favorites out of ash's alola friends^^)

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
I always thought Caterpie was really cute and funny in the episode it first appeared. Oddish is pretty cute too. It's hard to decide because in the anime I think a lot of them are really cute lol.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Vulpix, be its Kanto Fire type form or its relatively new Alolan Ice type that makes me contemplate getting a Gen 7 game. Can't go wrong with a Fox Pokemon, which is why I contemplate putting Eevee and Fenekin in a battle for 2nd. Sheer coincidence Serena had both of them?

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Ash's Caterpie, duh!
As for others:
Misty's Horsea
May's Glaceon
Dawn's Mamoswine
Serena's Sylveon (she was so shy as an Eevee)

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
ash's bayleef! :')) closely followed by dawn's piplup and misty's togepi.

Years
Celebi and Pachirisu imo.

ash's bayleef! :')) closely followed by dawn's piplup and misty's togepi.
How could I forget about Ash's Bayleef?
Such a sweet Pokemon! even more when she was a Chikorita and had that tsundere attitude.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Also not to start a hatered here, but Ash's Pikachu is far from cute, he's an annoying weak rat, seriously Ash, just make him a Raichu, i bet he learned all of his attacks he can learn before turning to a Raichu

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
As for Pokemon who are not main characters, I loved Jirachi, both in his movie, and in the UNOVA ep he's in (which i watched on pokemon.com).

The bonds of friendship this legendary can form with people is just sooo sweet IMO, also he has like the cutest design ever ^_^

EDIT: Also, to the person who doesn't like ash's pikachu; i don't hate you. Its okay if you don't like him. In the past, I woulda had an issue, but i'm a calmer, more accepting person now, at age 27 ^_^ I probably mostly mind if people don't like girly things as a whole now, rather than something like pikachu; and even that i've been getting over, thanks to my crush on korrina =)

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
EDIT: Also, to the person who doesn't like ash's pikachu; i don't hate you. Its okay if you don't like him. In the past, I woulda had an issue, but i'm a calmer, more accepting person now, at age 27 ^_^ I probably mostly mind if people don't like girly things as a whole now, rather than something like pikachu; and even that i've been getting over

I wish i was calm as you, sister :)

BTW i used to roleplay as his Pikachu, but now i don't, i rather role play as Movie 3 Entei, he's a bad*ss

Dawn's Togekiss

Ah yes, i renember the pain my Togepi gave me in pokemon prism to evolve her

Ontopic

If Misty get a Vaporeon it would be here too (funny enough i dreamed she had an Glaceon)

Last edited:

MuzzaYT

Sam :)
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2018
Yess, of course Pikachu is number one!

Are we allowed to vote Pichu? XD

If not I would probably go for Lillie's Vulpix, it's so cute!

LadyJirachu

Years
Yess, of course Pikachu is number one!

Are we allowed to vote Pichu? XD

You can mention non main character favorites, too, if you like ;) I mentioned I love how the anime portrayed Jirachi. ^_^ Gives a little variety to talk about some pokemon outside the main peoples pokemon too :3 *nod nod*

And yep Pikachu is top cutest to me too of course xD I guess i'd have to mention that :P

Pikachu's like the epitome of a cute character to me, along with Hello Kitty and several other Sanrio characters (i'm a huge sanrio nerd; especially of hello kitty herself ;3 she's so fun to look at!).

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Are we allowed to vote Pichu?

1.Yes, i think Pichus are cute specially the spiky eared Pichu
2.It has a nickname thought, and becuase of Lillie, i'm training my Alolan Vulpix in SGS to evolve her into an alolan Ninetales but it fails

Last edited:
Back