• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
done it already..doesnt work at all.. :/

Yet another white screen.. maybe you should try another emulator? I've issue with mine back then, but I got my friend's copy and it worked wonder (it's the EXACT same version ) *shrug*

Edit: Owh btw did you turn on the "real clock" thingy? Some games don't work with that turned on

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2012
When I open the file on my VBA emulator there's is just a blank screen. Is there a fix for this?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Okay now, seriously, i met May and Landon at the museum. where now!? I have been so bored i slept, and my younger brother destroyed my game! Nah, i had a backup file :cheeky: But seriously, im bored so please reply! *bottomless headbang*

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Okay now, seriously, i met May and Landon at the museum. where now!? I have been so bored i slept, and my younger brother destroyed my game! Nah, i had a backup file :cheeky: But seriously, im bored so please reply! *bottomless headbang*
Ok in the lilycove museum there is a crate get explosion then save state and there will be a legendary luca zamon
EDIT 1:That was not a tame shadow luigi i want my soul back

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2015
After beat E4 , no call.

I read i have to fly back to E4 and walk down --> Done but no call.
I have beat E4 again , but still no call.

Anyone can help me ? Because this game is good , and i want to finish it ! :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2024
i need that call too i know i have to go to the sewers under lilycove but the entrance is still blocked

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2012
Ok so I think I there is a bug. After I defeated Senex. The trigger for the conversation with the Deadly Seven leader won't work. Please fix.

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Ok in the lilycove museum there is a crate get explosion then save state and there will be a legendary luca zamon
EDIT 1:That was not a tame shadow luigi i want my soul back

Oh, you visited my Pokefarm? nice, but sorry, forgot to mention to NEVER get close to Shadow Lugia :cheeky:

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Hey, I'm new here, but when I was playing Snakewood, I was at the town that is the Inquisition's base (after the desert). I weren't down and did the double battle with the two Inquisition members and started collecting the berries. But, my character is stuck now! She won't move and is stuck between the rock wall and the patch of soil for the berries. I saved before I realized I was stuck and now I don't know what to do. I don't want to start over! I spent many hours into grinding, but what else is there?

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Has Cutlerene abandoned this hack? O___O
I haven't seen a single post from him.. And so far there has been accumulating reports on errors and stuffs.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Has Cutlerene abandoned this hack? O___O
I haven't seen a single post from him.. And so far there has been accumulating reports on errors and stuffs.
Culterne is now working on another hack and so far 1158 has been helping with bug fixes and posting new patches

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2012
I actually named my Zangol before I started the Necropolis dungeon.
Maybe someone has already done this, but I thought pokemon matchup was amusing.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Culterne is now working on another hack and so far 1158 has been helping with bug fixes and posting new patches

Thanx .. good to know ^__^
But neither have I seen 1158 around too =___=
guess everyone's busy u____u

Who wants to bet that cutlerine's next hack will be awesome?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Thanx .. good to know ^__^
But neither have I seen 1158 around too =___=
guess everyone's busy u____u

Who wants to bet that cutlerine's next hack will be awesome?
I don't know where Cutlerine is...But I sent the newest fixed version to him alredy,and I sent it to joshyv,too.(To make sure I fixed the bug correctly...),so there's just a few pepole have the latest fixed version...Cutlerine has not release it yet...Well,I believe that joshyv must sent that version to you,I'm happy to hear that...Everything I do are for making this hack perfect...

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
1158!!
Nice to see you again ^^
Well... err.. no. There was no update and i didn't get it ...

I'll wait then ^__^
But one thing though, do I need to restart the game? I'm more than halfway thru (I beat Senex =___= )
I hope I can pick up from there though.

I thank you for your hard work 1158.

Back