• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Edit:
Woah, hadn't realized how long this place has been dead. Topic change, I guess?

So. What has everyone been up to?
Help me I can't think of a decent topic.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
My school had about 500 people when I was there, and it encompassed Year 0 to 13, lmao. Tiiiny school, my entire year only had 48 people. But to be honest, I loved it that way. Even though I hated most of those people, it was great for class schedules and what not.

Years
My school had about 500 people when I was there, and it encompassed Year 0 to 13, lmao. Tiiiny school, my entire year only had 48 people. But to be honest, I loved it that way. Even though I hated most of those people, it was great for class schedules and what not.

During my last year at high school, the one I was attending had a little over 100 students and is apparently still growing. My school wasn't all that big because it was built on part of an old house and it was for students with special needs, including autism (which is the condition I suffer from).

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
During my last year at high school, the one I was attending had a little over 100 students and is apparently still growing. My school wasn't all that big because it was built on part of an old house and it was for students with special needs, including autism (which is the condition I suffer from).

woooooow
100 students
I couldn't handle it being that small, lol. I need to be able to get away from people and sometimes engage with people who don't really know who I am, as opposed to constantly in a place where, as the Cheers tune goes, everybody knows your name~

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My high school was I guess, average sized for an American high school. We had about 100 students in my senior class and about 450-500 students total, maybe more.

woooooow
100 students
I couldn't handle it being that small, lol. I need to be able to get away from people and sometimes engage with people who don't really know who I am, as opposed to constantly in a place where, as the Cheers tune goes, everybody knows your name~

My first high school, the one I went freshmen year before having to transfer, had about 200 students in it I think. My freshmen class had like 40 students in it. Also one of four grades schools I went to only had 60 students and the lack of students was why they closed.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
My school has a whooping 1200 students, and its only spreaded across 4 levels. With 8~10 classes per level and 40 students per class.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm here.

I swear I can't keep my days straight this week. I thought it was Saturday yesterday. ?_? Though it was cool to wake up like 45 minutes ago and realize that it's actually Wednesday already.

How've you guys been?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just finished 1 of 5 final exams about a half hour ago. Thank GOD I am no longer waking up at 5 am for school anymore. I have my next exam in an hour.

As for high school, since I went to two different high schools...my first one was around 2,000-3,000 (large city) and my second high school was smaller, around 500-1,000 at least.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello, DCC. just dropping in here for a while before I head off to bed. I've been alright so far, thanks for asking, Slender c:

I don't even know how many students my uni has. It isn't a big uni, so there shouldn't be too many. I think it should be about 3000? That's small compared to my previous uni - way, way smaller.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My current college has about 5,000, compared to the one I graduated last year, it had about 900. But the bad thing about the college I'm in right now is that there's not enough classes to meet that total number of students.

Years
My college had like over 10,000 people, but it didn't seem that way because it was all spread out and surrounded by nature and you could actually get away from people if you wanted to. It was really nice. You could just walk off into the hills and trees.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I went to visit the college I'm going to the other day, and damn, does it look packed. Don't know how many people there are for certain, though, probably should look that up again.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
According to Wikipedia about my ol' College...

Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning is a diploma and degree granting polytechnic institute in Canada, with approximately 17,000 full-time students and 35,000 continuing education students.

Sure didn't feel that way! Our program was so sectioned off!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
My college had about 1,400 students, so it was really small in comparison to most other schools. It was awesome though - you got to know your professors as well as your classmates, even to the point where some of the professors would have the whole class over to their house for dinner or a cookout. I think the biggest class I had was 30ish and the smallest was 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back