• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: FireRed Hack: Pokemon Iridescent [Complete]

Years
Did you patch this onto a clean english fire red ROM? I've never heard of anything like this happening to anyone else, so I'd imagine it has something to do with it not patching correctly onto your ROM. If all else fails, you might try downloading a FR ROM from a different site or something.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Dude, thank you. This was so simple and worked perfectly!

For that, you may have an update :). Version 0.9.10 out!

Whoa! Cool Update.

I just wanna inform that, if you click on "1M Sub-circuit is not installed" Link on the first page it only shows "you may sign-in to view this page" for me,

If you want, you can Copy my blog about 1M Sub-circuit (See the link in Signature below) it works 101% if you read correctly.
Don't worry its Totally free.

(On-Topic)

The Hack looks and is awesome, gonna play it right away!

Just wanna ask, are their any tough situations like mazes or puzzles? because don't wanna stuck along :P

Years
Thanks for the tip! They must have changed permissions since I posted it.

In the newest version (1.4.1) I've pretty much worked out all of the order-of-event issues, just make sure to be talking to people. As for actual puzzles, the only bad one is Rock Tunnel just after the second gym. I rearranged it so people who have it memorized couldn't go through it in the dark because the darkness is the only thing keeping you from skipping the second gym entirely. Otherwise most everything is the same, just out of order.

Years
Are you referring to their design or balance in-game?

If it's an art thing, I've heard similar complaints before but there's nothing I can really do about it as I'm not an artist. My spriter made them and that's just what they are until someone does them better.

If it's a balance thing, I'd be happy to hear your complaints/suggestions :). I can actually fix that haha.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2022
I can't get the after game rocket fight involving dew to work i can't talk to the rockets

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Dang I'm trying to install it for my android but everytime I go into my app and click it, it says unsupported file type.. can you maybe make another link? (I use the application MyBoy, just so you know)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
I really like this hack and the fakemons are awesome xD but I have a question ,
Can I Find a Lucky egg?
Where is? or is equped on Wild Chanseys?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
say, where is the National Dex? Is it post-E4 like in vanilla?

tudou

also: Datudou, Cyanyans
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Dang I'm trying to install it for my android but everytime I go into my app and click it, it says unsupported file type.. can you maybe make another link? (I use the application MyBoy, just so you know)

The thing you downloaded is an .ips patch. To play it, you will have to patch it onto a clean Fire Red rom.
As putting up a rom, as I'm aware, is against the rules here, nobody can put up a patched rom.
You just need to download the patch and a Fire Red rom from the internet and use an .ips patcher app (or lunar ips on your computer) to patch it. From there, you can play.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Couple of questions (not that I'm expecting answers anytime soon):

1. Where do I find Anorith?

2. Where's the person that wanted to trade their Beldum for one?

Apologies in advance if I'm breaking any forum rules by posting this

Back