• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Type?

What is your favorite Type?

• ???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Electric

• Fighting

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Fire

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Flying

• Ghost

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Grass

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Ground

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Poison

• Psychic

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Steel

• Water

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRS

iDon't Know
Years
  • Age 24
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
I Like water types cause they are defensively and offensive. my suicune likes walls a lot out of my friends i battle. I just get up some Calm Minds and sweep his team with scald/surf. Blastioce <3

Years
So now here we are at 36. Yet ???, Electric, Ground, Normal, and Rock still have 0. Any comments on that?
After thinking about it, I can deduce why ??? is so low, besides the point it's so mysterious that it doesn't even have letters, and that it's only related to Curse (???-type until Gen. V, where it was made Ghost), Eggs (they were ???-type in Gen. III), Weather Ball (it's ???-type if used during Shadow Sky, Arceus (it does have a ???-type form, but it cannot be used without hacking), and Roost (in Gen. IV, it made the use ???-type after using; this was changed to Normal-type in Gen. V). It's the fact that it was removed in Generation V. Unfortuantly, it is no longer a type.

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
For me it was a toss up between Water Types and Ice Types... I ended up voting the latter though. There is something to be said for a type that has as many weaknesses, and yet still manages to often be as offensively positioned as the Ice type is. It also destroys the oh-so powerful Dragon types.

Just look at Weavile for example.

Also the place which you find them usually is awesome, I have always loved Ice and cold areas in games, they look serene, pure, fresh, and brutal.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
FIRE! There's nothing better than a oneshot with Flamethrower.
kill.it.with.fire.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd have to go with Flying nowadays, the range of personal favorites I can choose from that type like Dragonite and Mandibuzz to name a few are nearly endless lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've always been a fan of ice. Most of my favorites are ice types, so yeah.

Years
I'm definitely going with the grass-type. The're usually gentle and intelligent, plus Venusaur, Meganium, Sceptile, Ludicolo, Tropius (need I say more).

blackmorale

風の行方
Years
Dragon, since moves under this category are pretty strong (except Twister, probably. I hate that move :U). Also, dragon-type Pokemon aren't common and they can learn moves of many types.

Years
Fighting all the way! I think it's mainly because of the widespread advantages it has against certain types. That, and the designs of Infernape, Toxicroak, Poliwrath, Emboar, Heracross, and Breloom add to the coolness factor.

Years
Mine always has been and always will be Ghost.
Ever since the first games, one of my favourite Pokemon in those games was Gengar. I loved Lavander Town, the creepy music, the feeling of a back story behind the town and so on.

One of my favourite locations in the Pokemon world.​

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
I like my Water types, there are plenty of good choices when it comes to water Pokemon and I nearly always use the water starter 3/5 GEN's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back