• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
All this password talk is making me dread the future. Anyway, where is the move relearner? Thought it'd be in the same place, but apparently not. Cinccino needs Bullet Seed and Rock Blast plz.
Same as Move Deleter, she outside of PWT.

Oh! I got passed the Electrical Gate WITH a translated game. I used this password. レシラム
= Reshiramu in japanese. yay!
You are playing Black 2, right? :D Then it's pretty obvious that it works since it's the password for Black 2.
Zekuromu is for White 2.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
When you catch the Therian formes of the Kami trio in the Dream Radar, will their natures and IVs be set when they're transferred to B2/W2?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, I know people are getting tired of hearing this question, but I have read the last couple of pages about the code and none of them are working me me either, I have tried all the 1101-9909, no luck, I tried the Reshiramu , no luck, any suggestions??

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Problem here...

I am in the plasma boat and I defeated all the grunts. THe only one is the electricity and a computer.
I pressed A in the computer and it only talks japanese words. It didn't make me to type the password. How can I do it.. It just talked in japanese words.

Here is My Problem...
14tlj6x.png

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Problem here...

I am in the plasma boat and I defeated all the grunts. THe only one is the electricity and a computer.
I pressed A in the computer and it only talks japanese words. It didn't make me to type the password. How can I do it.. It just talked in japanese words.

Here is My Problem...
14tlj6x.png

I'm having almost the same problem, one of the grunts gives you a code and you have to have the plasma card, did you get it yet??

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
When you catch the Therian formes of the Kami trio in the Dream Radar, will their natures and IVs be set when they're transferred to B2/W2?

Yes, like with the dream world, natures and ivs won't be given until transferred to your copy of b2w2.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Problem here...

Here is My Problem...
14tlj6x.png
Rough translation: "To insert the password you need a card."
In other words you need to obtain Plasma Card.

Ok, I know people are getting tired of hearing this question, but I have read the last couple of pages about the code and none of them are working me me either, I have tried all the 1101-9909, no luck, I tried the Reshiramu , no luck, any suggestions??
What about Zekuromu?

And have you used Katakana? It needs to be in katakana, no other alphabet works.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

Rough translation: "To insert the password you need a card."
In other words you need to obtain Plasma Card.

What about Zekuromu?

And have you used Katakana? It needs to be in katakana, no other alphabet works.

I'm playing black2 and I thought the word was reshiromu, but no, those 2 words did not work either, I thought one of the grunts was supposed to give you the #, but none of the grunts gave me a # at all!!

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
Can you post a screenshot or something of what you're trying to type in? Many symbols can look the same. As long as you have the card, one of them has to work or you're imputing it wrong.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Can you post a screenshot or something of what you're trying to type in? Many symbols can look the same. As long as you have the card, one of them has to work or you're imputing it wrong.

I can't do a screen shot atm, but I click the box to the right of the 1/? and then I put in the reshiramu and it converts it to the 4 Japanese symbols, I have tried all four of the suggestions that I was told with no luck?

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
It's tough, I can't really make the call. I was in the same position, but I went back and talked to every grunt again (Black 2 btw) and then typed in レシラム (on the katakana page, not the converter) and it worked.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
Have you tried with the actual katakana page, right? I don't know if it makes the difference. I feel the converter turns it into hiragana, which is a big no no.

If you don't know, hiragana is the more squiggly characters while katakana has the more straight, thinner ones.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Okay, I've had a small problem tugging at the back of my mind lately. Let's start with this:
From Pokemon Ruby, I formed an awesome team that I grew an attatchment too like a little child.
I imported them to Platinum and furthered their skills before finally PokeTransferring them to White where I trained them and had battles with my friends. Then...
I left my Pokemon White on a rental bus. I've always known that I was going to get B/W2. So, after I beat all eight gyms in B/W2, is it justified if I hack in the Ruby team that I lost? Usually I'm against hacking, but it seems to be the only way to get them back.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
I...guess. Far be it from me to tell you to hack a team or not. I wouldn't know the difference unless you have a Swampert with Flamethrower and T-bolt.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I...guess. Far be it from me to tell you to hack a team or not. I wouldn't know the difference unless you have a Swampert with Flamethrower and T-bolt.

Okay...I think the only other hack upon them(if any) would be flawless to:
a: make up for lost EV's
b: make up for their unknown IV's

Plus, they were like lvl 80. So, there's really no way to get their true EV's/IV's back honestly.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
Then make it as good as you want it to be. Again, as long as you don't break the legal boundaries then it's really no big deal, just saving time. I don't know if this is considered a "B2/W2" question so I'll leave it as it is right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back