• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Indigo Plateau

Cid

Years
Money: 250
Record: 7-2

Day 2:

Purchased Items (-500)

Purchased:
Mystery Item #1 worth 250 each [x 6]
Mystery Item #2 worth 250 each [x 4]
Mystery Item #3 worth 250 each [x 3]
Mystery Item #4 worth 250 each [x 2]

Hyperbeem

Only got $20 in my pocket
Years
Log:
Spoiler:

Money: 4750
Record: 12-3

Last edited:
Years
Lost vs Chocolate
Lost vs Hyperbeem
Lost vs Hyperbeem
Lost vs Hyperbeem
Lost vs LMFAO
Lost vs LMFAO

Prize Points: 1250

Purchased item: ¥250

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
PS Server Name: Red-Pika or applejackkk
Starter Pokemon: Charizard

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Day 2 Battle Results

Spoiler:

Total Points & Prize Money: 70 / ¥1500

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Previous:
Spoiler:

Day 2:
Record: 4-4 | Money: 1750¥ | Points: 60
- Hyperbeem (Win) → +500¥, 10 Points
- Hyperbeem (Win) → +500¥, 10 Points

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Day 3: Vermillion City

300px-Vermilion_City_HGSS.png
As you know, everyone starts off with 6 pokeballs each. Now with these 6 pokeballs, you can catch any of the pokemon below. If you do catch any of these pokemon, just tell me on Pm either on the PS server, or here on PC. You can catch any number of pokemon so long as you have pokeballs! BTW, if your worried that you're pokeballs will run out, don't worry - you'll automatically gain another 6 pokeballs each day. You can make your team of 6 with these pokemon btw, and save the rest for your reserve. You can also make any EVs or Movesets you want, but no items. You'd have to buy those items with your prize money! Just remember that if you do, just PM me all of your purchases!

Also, you are allowed to revisit the previous days to catch pokemon or buy items; whatever you want to call it. You can also keep the pokemon you caught in the first day.

Pokemon available to capture:

083.gif
117.gif
091.gif
101.gif
125.gif
082.gif
143.gif
097.gif
051.gif

145.gif

Items available to purchase:

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

Pokeball: ¥250 (can only buy 3 per day)

Bag_Focus_Sash_Sprite.png

Focus Sash: ¥250

Bag_Air_Balloon_Sprite.png

Air Balloon: ¥250

Bag_Muscle_Band_Sprite.png

Muscle Band: ¥250

If you have any questions, just ask me!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Day 4: Celadon City

300px-Celadon_City_HGSS.png
As you know, everyone starts off with 6 pokeballs each. Now with these 6 pokeballs, you can catch any of the pokemon below. If you do catch any of these pokemon, just tell me on Pm either on the PS server, or here on PC. You can catch any number of pokemon so long as you have pokeballs! BTW, if your worried that you're pokeballs will run out, don't worry - you'll automatically gain another 6 pokeballs each day. You can make your team of 6 with these pokemon btw, and save the rest for your reserve. You can also make any EVs or Movesets you want, but no items. You'd have to buy those items with your prize money! Just remember that if you do, just PM me all of your purchases!

Also, you are allowed to revisit the previous days to catch pokemon or buy items; whatever you want to call it. You can also keep the pokemon you caught in the first day.

134.gif
135.gif
136.gif
045.gif
114.gif
103.gif
089.gif
085.gif
233.gif

Bag_Zoom_Lens_Sprite.png

Zoom Lens: ¥250

Bag_Silk_Scarf_Sprite.png

Silk Scarf: ¥250

Bag_Wide_Lens_Sprite.png

Wide Lens: ¥250

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Day 5: Fuchsia City

300px-Fuchsia_City_HGSS.png

Also, you are allowed to revisit the previous days to catch pokemon or buy items; whatever you want to call it. You can also keep the pokemon you caught from any day.

049.gif
123.gif
127.gif
113.gif
105.gif
115.gif
128.gif
080.gif
132.gif
110.gif

Bag_Damp_Rock_Sprite.png

Damp Rock: ¥250

Bag_Heat_Rock_Sprite.png

Heat Rock: ¥250

Bag_Light_Clay_Sprite.png

Light Clay: ¥250

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Day 6: Saffron City

300px-Saffron_City_HGSS.png

Also, you are allowed to revisit the previous days to catch pokemon or buy items; whatever you want to call it. You can also keep the pokemon you caught from any day.

106.gif
107.gif
131.gif
065.gif
146.gif
376.gif
308.gif
282.gif
475.gif
199.gif

Bag_unknown_Sprite.png

Mystery Item: ¥500 (If you buy one, you get one random item! It can be anything!)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Day 7: Cinnabar Island

300px-Cinnabar_Island_HGSS.png

087.gif
059.gif
126.gif
078.gif
038.gif
144.gif

Bag_Liechi_Berry_Sprite.png

Liechi Berry: ¥250

Bag_Ganlon_Berry_Sprite.png

Ganlon Berry: ¥250

Bag_Salac_Berry_Sprite.png

Salac Berry: ¥250

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Day 8: Viridian City

300px-Viridian_City_HGSS.png

053.gif
112.gif
068.gif
186.gif
248.gif
450.gif

Bag_Toxic_Orb_Sprite.png

Toxic Orb: ¥250