• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone im new :)

Years
Hello Pokemon fans, my name is Chris. So basically I was like "hmm wonder if there is like a huge community forum thing for fans of Pokemon and now here I am
.. so yea anyway my 1st Pokemon game I played was Ruby and I've loved Pokemon ever since and swore I would never grow out of it so here I am almost 17 still loving it! My favorite Pokemon game is probably platinum, my favorite Pokemon is gardevoir as u can tell and my favorite legendary Pokemon is rayquaza, the hoenn region is my favorite.
My favorite type is psychic, followed by dragon, fire, ice and electric. I hate bug, poison, rock, steel, & ghost. Well I think I've said enough so if ya want u can add me on Skype & follow me on twitter. My twitter and Skype name r both chrissantiago20 my PSN ID is zezima-422, my other PSN ID is xxbeast7xx which I recommended adding tht 1 cuz I have space on my friends list & my 3DS code is 0473-8650-9981 peace out guys

Years
Hello Chris, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

I'm so glad you decided to post a thread here, it's a great first step to becoming an active member and getting to know some of your fellow PCers. Someone here might even share an interest with you, in fact we have loads of differences with our members here. And I see your first game was Ruby, which also happened to be the first Pokemon game I played as well so I guess you've found something in common with me already!

Gardevoir is such a nice Pokemon, and I do agree its entire evolution line looks cute too. My fave is Oshawott though, since he's super-adorable and gets more badass as he evolves. We happen to have active fanclubs for Dragon, Fire and Ice-type Pokemon in the Pokemon Clubs section of PC, so feel free to check it out. You may even find other fun clubs to join as well.

I have to say, Pokemon Platinum was one of my fave 4th Generation games, it was way superior to Diamond and Pearl with the expanded Pokedex and better level balancing with the NPC Trainers. I do prefer 5th Generation better though, but it's still a cool game nonetheless. You might want to pop by the Fourth Generation Games section of PC for discussion about Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, as well as HeartGold and SoulSilver and the 4th Generation in general. We have sections for about every game too so feel free to check them out as well.

Enjoy your stay here, and feel free to ask me or a moderator if you have any questions! (Don't worry if the moderators are green right now, it's just a special event for St. Patrick's Day)

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hi Chris! This community is quite big; I agree with you there, hehe. However, welcome!

I remember when I was in grade 5, Pokemon was quite a big thing for our class! Well, for some people anyway; we used to play pokemon gold/silver/crystal on our gameboys a lot, trying to show off our prized pokemon, and bragging about how we can catch Lugia with a Pokeball, etc. That's around the time pokemon Ruby and Sapphire came along; the kids in my class all had a gameboy advance and played those games, connecting to each of our secret bases, in a sort of pseudo battle with us... those were fun times! And yeah, I'm continuing to play the 3rd Generation games, like Pokemon Emerald, because it is pretty fun. ^^ My favourite Hoenn pokemon would have to be Milotic, with Flygon a close second!

Eh, my favourite types of pokemon are Dragon, and Ghost, which I find the other types to be sort of "eh". Which dragon pokemon do you like? I've said before that my favourite Dragon is Flygon, but, I do also like Dragonite, Altaria, Axew, and Deino (not sure if I spelled that right).

Anywho, feel free to explore the forums however you'd like, and I hope to see around sometime. ^^

zypher634

zypher634
Years
well I don't think I can compare to the other two but ill try. just wanted to give you a warm welcome and tell you my favorite pokemon is tyranitar

Back