• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Dusk- DON'T LET HER DO IT AGAIN UNLESS THEY ARE ALONE OR WITH GODOT, ROBIN OR PRINCESS! :c enough people know about her gender by now…
I would but... THAT SMILE! HOW CAN YOU RESIST THAT DAMN SMILE?

I CAN'T MAKE ANY PROMISES!! THAT SMILE.

6wYDMJP.png

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Yes but ShinyDiamond posted that they were by the doors already :p so let's keep it like that~

Oh, I was under the impression the large doors were the entrance to the dungeon... WHERE ARE WE!?
Anyhow, I guess I'll adjust to whatever the hell it is. I am confoos.

She then turned to Turnip, and she said, "W-woah, you're-"

What? What was she going to say? I NEED CLOSURE. WHAT IS MY LIFE? DAMMIT.
Also, just for the record, what level is Kagome?

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Robin's cloak ain't safe either. He only needs the hood, so let Shiren take the cloak. The hood, out of the question! I'll just cut the hood off... The cloak, I suppose I'll get a new one.

:v OK seriously, I'll stop the cloak thief.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Well… if it isn't Shiren revealing that Lucina is a girl, then it's Kagome -.- …

HIDE YOUR CLOAK GUYS

Machomuu- This is perfect, now Kagome can teach them how to hide your username and level. Like that it will go through the whole game. Is that okay…?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Well… if it isn't Shiren revealing that Lucina is a girl, then it's Kagome -.- …

To Turnip, that was just some weird girl pushing people, saying odd things and being generally strange. He honestly has no idea what to make of whatever the hell just happened, so naturally he'll ignore it. He's still unaware, mainly because he isn't that interested by Lucina's secretive appearance. Still, it's going to be pretty awkward being in a party where he's the only bloody person who doesn't know that Lucina is female :p

Pretty soon, there's bound to be a "Who the hell is Adam?" moment.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
This is perfect, now Kagome can teach them how to hide your username and level. Like that it will go through the whole game.

Yes, that will be very helpful for Nirvana and Nightmare, especially once he gets something to hide his face, which will be soon. Not much scarier than a killer you can't identify. Hmm, I haven't made a Nirvana post in a while, so that's probably what's gonna happen next, seeing how Nightmare has received a request for a kill. Gotta love being a villain.

Sapphire Rose

Years
To Turnip, that was just some weird girl pushing people, saying odd things and being generally strange. He honestly has no idea what to make of whatever the hell just happened, so naturally he'll ignore it. He's still unaware, mainly because he isn't that interested by Lucina's secretive appearance. Still, it's going to be pretty awkward being in a party where he's the only bloody person who doesn't know that Lucina is female :p

Pretty soon, there's bound to be a "Who the hell is Adam?" moment.

I'm sure that'll happen and I'm sure that I'll be forced to show Lucina's gender to Turnip as well in order of having make everything sense. Ughh... this is not according to plan but I guess I can change my plans a little.

Yes, that will be very helpful for Nirvana and Nightmare, especially once he gets something to hide his face, which will be soon. Not much scarier than a killer you can't identify. Hmm, I haven't made a Nirvana post in a while, so that's probably what's gonna happen next, seeing how Nightmare has received a request for a kill. Gotta love being a villain.

I'm glad that you enjoy your character so much ^^

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Turnip's let his cynicism take over :p

P.S. If Sir Boaringham turns out to actually be the boss I will be overjoyed beyond reasonable comprehension

please please please please please please please
Sir Boaringham for President 2014

Also, just FYI, Turnip has assumed that the whole:
"W-woah, you're-"
thing was just the usual intimidation. Personally, I didn't actually know what to make of it, whether it was intimidation, awe, surprise, whatever.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Turnip&Machomuu&ShinyDiamond(and Genevieve?)- I added a part to my last post where Lucina hands Godot a sandwich ^^ just telling you~

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Spoiler:

When Psyche meets Shiren he should invite her to join their guild. Because the guild is called the flaming blade. And Shiren has a flaming blade. Get it?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm still trying to decide which of my NPC's I'm going to kill off in the boss battle. (though I'm leaning towards killing Psyche since I have plans to make my character the leader of her guild and she's currently not)

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I guess that makes Nirvana Two Face then. You know, since Batman can't have an evil side.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back