• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen My quest for a shiny starter (Fennekin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Wow I'm impressed with your patience. Good luck, I hope you'll get your shiny soon!

Years
Wow!!! I hope you get it dude! prayers from london. Trying to hatch a shiny charmander atm on my 300 egg or so.

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
Years
Dont give up! And if you give up, safari zones are there to get shiny starters :) Also, dont let people spoil the game's plot before you actually begin playing it :)

Years
If it can relieve you, a good friend of mine is currently soft reseting for a Shiny Fennekin too, and just like you, she has the worst luck ever with odds, she reached 8500 SR today. She and I wish you best of luck on your hunt ! (Personnally, I'm hunting for mine using MM, I'm weak haha.)

Aminta

past the point of no return
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
I've been watching this thread since you started it, Malmortius, I'm just chiming in with my support. I'm amazed by your dedication, such commitment must be rewarded eventually!

Guy

just a guy
Years
Dude, I remember when you first posted this thread and had started out on your quest for your shiny Fennekin. I can't believe that after all this time you're still going at it! You have the patience of steel, my friend.

Hit me up with a PM when you finally get it! Might try and do something special for you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Dude, I remember when you first posted this thread and had started out on your quest for your shiny Fennekin. I can't believe that after all this time you're still going at it! You have the patience of steel, my friend.

Hit me up with a PM when you finally get it! Might try and do something special for you.

Thats a nice gesture bro, thanks :)

Ahh when i see that shiny grey Fennekin, im going to be glad. Thats why i do it really. For that feeling of "holy crap, shiny" then having it for the whole adventure through.

Makes it more personalized, you know?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013

I feel like its going to happen soon, for some reason.

Come ooonnn!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
7477 resets. Oh. Hell. Yes. That was a long one, now i can finally start my adventure.

shinyyes.jpg

Thanks for sticking with me guys.

Years
aaaaa i remember watching this thread when you first started
i'm so happy for you!!
congratulations and enjoy your game with your precious baby

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
Wow congrats you deserve that awesome shiney fennekin. long time watcher of this thread glad it worked out for you. would have given up a long ago if it were me. your definitely made of tougher stuff. Congrats again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back