• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: How will I get my other account back?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 14, 2018
I've already made 2 requests to get help retrieving my old account- the first getting a single email asking for more information after which there has been no further contact. A second attempt has been made trying to direct it to a specific category, but nothing happened.

Are you guys just understaffed or?... I have been trying to be patient with you guys but it has been ~2 weeks since I have attempted at all with little to no progress. The main issue is that I cannot find the email that may have been registered under but I have other credentials (not password which has been reset since anyways..) that can prove I am who I am. All I am asking for is to simply change my email address on that account which I cannot locate anymore, so I can regain access once again and utilize the forums under original account. I don't want to be making other accounts like I did here when I already have my original one. And it was in good standing the last I've used it.
I understand if this takes time but hearing any progress every now and then would do wonders.
I would appreciate any help. I can PM if specific info is needed. Thank you thank you..

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Try PMing Rukario and he should be able to help you.

Back