• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Plot Bunny Thread

Is Fire Emblem: Conjoinst Souls something that you'd be interested in reading?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 18, 2019
If you're worried about your characters training Pokemon being filler, you can perhaps have each Pokemon get a mini arc of sorts over what they have to overcome. For instance, one Pokemon get anger management issues, another Pokemon trying to learn a new move, etc.

Ooooh, I think I'll try that thanks for the idea!

The team listed seems fine, though I'm worried how many Pokemon you'll have to juggle there even though you said some will leave at some point.

Well, Pete does end up with only
Spoiler:
so I hope that wouldn't be too much.

Years
A fanfiction Idea Of Mine

So I've written about 100 pages for this bad boy, and I've created a cover art as well. Should I finish it? It's called "Kurt's Untold Story: Beyond the Apricorns" It's about a romance that blossoms between him and a younger "oc" kimono girl. If anyone wants to read what I have, let me know.

Attachments

• Kurts Untold Tale.jpg
    Kurts Untold Tale.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 4

Bay

Years
Hi there! So I moved your thread to this one here since I think your post fits here best!

As for your question, I admit I don't read fics focusing on Kurt all that often, but it's still nice to see characters like him get appreciated! One thing I'll ask though, what are the ages of Kurt and the OC in your story? I ask because not everyone are into romances with characters having large age gaps and such.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Hi there! So I moved your thread from the main fanfic section to this thread as this is more of a plot idea and you offhand mentioned fanfic, so yeah.

I admit, I only skimmed through your idea but not fully mused on it yet, so I don't have time to ask questions or ideas at the moment. I can come back another time to analyze it though!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 18, 2020
Hi there! So I moved your thread from the main fanfic section to this thread as this is more of a plot idea and you offhand mentioned fanfic, so yeah.

I admit, I only skimmed through your idea but not fully mused on it yet, so I don't have time to ask questions or ideas at the moment. I can come back another time to analyze it though!

That's ok, I actually got inspired to write an original story of my own based on my ideas! I just deleted it since I'm moving on to creating my own story within my own universe! Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Years
Well, let's see how this works.

First of all, I've never written fanfics before. I imagined them, perhaps, but I'm very strict with myself and always think things over many times and in depth, and do not work on anything that doesn't hold up to scrutiny as being good and justified.

What I want to write about here is an idea I've had for the last 4 years or so. I judge that it is suitable for a Pokémon fanfic for 3 reasons:

1. Pokémon are essential to it. It needs them specifically to exist and cannot be independent from them.
2. It is highly unlikely anything like it will ever be made as an official Pokémon product.
3. I have hope it would be interesting to Pokémo fans.

So, what is it?

Inspired by the Mystery Dungeon and Poképark series, Donald Duck comics from my childhood, Phineas and Ferb and the Discworld books, I imagined a world populated only by Pokémon, without humans or dungeons. A civilisation both highly derivative and freshly original, made with stories rather than videogames in mind.

It pretty much boils down to Pokémon Zootopia, but I actually thought of it before watching Zootopia.

There would be humour and adventure and mystery and emotion and huge plot twists. There would be many characters to follow and many stories to tell (I have very basic ideas for at least 16).

The idea I have most developed for now as an introduction is a Pokémon train heist story with a dashing swashbuckling hero and kid detectives stopping robbers.

However, work on these things is very slow. I just wanted to hear thoughts on it - would something like that be interesting to you?

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
This has not seen action in a while, so, pending a refactoring under discussion, I guess I should just as well throw my current plot bunnies in here.

Currently I'm re-outlining a story I had in the plans since 2015. Titled "Interim" (tentatively), it deals with the lives of two already experienced Trainers who go through a small war-like scenario when participating in the challenge of an even more powerful Trainer. To quote from the summary:

Ravir and Machalí are renowned and strong Trainers of the region of Suocé, on the run and confronting both evil teams and the League due to a recent crisis. When the Strongest Trainer issues a challenge to the unknown, the two will see themselves immersed in a dangerous puzzle, a sorceress' ploy and a secret war against the region, earning themselves a new enemy and a new fate.

(For those who have read and commented on my previous works: this could also help debut Terrakion)

I've taken the liberty to attach the current outline. Let's see what comes out from this?

Attachments

• Interim outline 2020.pdf
    141.8 KB · Views: 3

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
I posted my plan in a different thread, but I'm planning to write a story...
It's following a thief named Idunn who was raised by a Zoroark and has a Zorua brother, taking place in post-B2W2 Unova. When her caretaker is caught by a trainer, she decides now is the time to reveal herself to the world. She steals Pokemon Trainers' Pokemon for the purpose of finding her family. Eventually she meets N, the trainer who caught the Zoroark she was looking for, and they both leave for distant lands.
I don't know what this story would be called but Idunn already has a design, which I can post if you want.

Back