• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gold - Details about all 495 trainers - Completed!

ericgall23

Quiet Pokémon fan
Years
Hello everyone,

It's me again. I managed to complete the details of all the 495 trainers in Pokémon Gold. It is a PDF document joined to this topic. (There's also the Excel file I made if you are more comfortable with that!).

It includes all the trainers in the order of the game, and sorted by groups as well (with their number in hex as well, so you don't have to count in the list all the time to know the number of the trainer!). Also, each trainer's flag is next to it, as well as their trainer data (Hex code) next to their name as well. It can be usefull if you wanted to change pointers or to rapidly find a specific trainers in the Hex code of the ROM.

I really hope it will be useful, coz really, it's usefull for me! Everything about the trainers are in one place now!

Have a good day!

Eric :)

Attachments

• Dresseurs-details-Hex-Flag.pdf
    100.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Dresseurs-details-Hex-Flag.xlsx
    50 KB · Views: 10
Years
pretty good helps out in planning your own trainers in a new rom too would love to see something like that for the other pokemon games

Back