• 30 replies

Kitsune

Female
Foxland
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
258 posts
5.7 Years
My sister is a huge fan of that one. I never got the appeal I must admit.
Honestly, not a lot of people like it. BUT I watched it at a young age so I was 'influenced'. lol It's honestly one of the worst shows I've ever watched. But the nostalgic feels get me.

✿Foxy✿
paired with IV

Galukxy

Location not valid.
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,399 posts
10.2 Years
(insert multiple Yaoi series titles here)

Doukyuusei. The manga and the anime movie they had of it always tugs at my heart and makes me want to indulge in more of the story. Considering Yaoi/BL from my experience gets bashed, I want to admit that it's my one go to. The story makes me happy, but sad, but it's a good kind of sad?

Kuroko no basket. I could spend a whole week rewatching it and not getting bored. I wouldn't ever watch sports series before this, but it introduced me to an entirely new world and I love it.

Also, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. My go to for humour and entertainment all rolled into one.

🎸

Age 26
Male
Croatia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
17 posts
25 Days
Hellsing the 2001/02? version. (tv-series)
I love the manga, love Hellsing ultimate but the tv series is one of the first ''darker'' anime i saw so yeah.

Cariad

🎀 🐑 Sleepyhead Sheep 🐑 🎀

Age 20
Female
Wales
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,322 posts
8.7 Years
You absolutely did not hear this from me, but I might indulge in an episode of Sword Art Online now and again. Purely for the adorable girl designs. I swear.

Pholia:「Awoooooo~! 」
Bai Ze:「A fine howl. 」

twitterlast.fm
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
25 posts
34 Days
I love enjoying 4kid's One Piece rappp theme song and still love all of Michael Bay's Transformers movies. Isn't that enough?
This Zaddd is Raddd
tumblr_m5xlgzbMLY1qd87hlo1_500

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
32,139 posts
17.1 Years
Slice of life anime... they're so pointless and nothing ever happens but it's all I ever seem to be in the mood for. Maybe because it's easy to watch and I don't have to play close attention.

paired with erik destler.
Advertiser Content