Game Idea Introducing: Pokémon Rose

Started by Zaxarone 3 Weeks Ago 7:52 AM
  • 7 replies
Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
11 posts
3.9 Years
Hello I'm Zaxarone and I'm gonna tell you about my idea for my Pokémon game. It is based in my home state of Oregon, USA. Many new Pokémon have been discovered, such as the rare new starters Slint Humsy and Nuelli!

This is still very WIP and I'd love to share more but this will have to do for now. I hope as time goes on you will look forward to a Pokémon journey through Oregon!
Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
11 posts
3.9 Years
UPDATE 1/14/2020
Hello all I have been hard at work, in rpg maker and various other software and i have some news for y'all.

heres the sprites for the Oregon staters. one tiny change ive made is that slint is now FIRE AND ROCK INSTEAD OF FIRE DARK

also introducing: Oregonian geodude

as of writing this post, I ma hard at work at creating a solid intro. thanks to anyone interested in this project!

-zax out
Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
11 posts
3.9 Years
you guys ready: here's some evolutions to show off

Homver, evolved form of Humsy

Slighter, evolved form of Slint

Mudni, evolved form of Nuelli

Newcomers:

Dracone: grass and dragon

and his evolution, Pineosaur

https://youtu.be/D8nzKBI9CDs
and finally, here's a progress video form awhile ago that i forgot to share.

that's it for now, Zax out

CupidLegend

The Ultra Necrozma who Just wants a Hug

Male
Ultra Space
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
30 posts
10 Days
Looks pretty cool! Can't wait to play it!
This signature has been disabled.
Signature is too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Female
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
72 posts
7.6 Years
looks interesting. I think the sprites you made "from scratch" look better.
if you don't mind me saying, you need to work on your anatomy. you can find "free to use" bases of cats, horses, etc in DeviantArt and other places, maybe use that as a base when drawing, or just find 1-2 pictures of a similar animal and use them as reference.
anyway, good luck with the game.
Advertiser Content