• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Allowing Bicycle to ride on water (Rotom Bike)

Years
Yeah i'm actually looking for a Bicycle Script that will allow the player to ride on water like in Gen 8, I have a bike ready for it, in my game Pokemon Helenite it's known as the Aqua Bike, but in Gen 8 it's known as the Rotom Bike (Water Mode), is there a script already made for that?

Years
Nope. No script like has been made.

If you don't need to have HM-Surf in your game, you can just add the surf HM-Item from the link below and edit the surf overworlds om your game to be the Rotom Water Bike Overworld.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=429034

Or you can edit the surf tile terrain tag to allow you to travel on it with bike, you can even add a condition check to see if you are on surf tile while riding the bike and change overworld to water bike on that basis.

Back