• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the best GBA emulator?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 27, 2023
Sorry guys can you give me full tips to download gba on ios and working one bcs i currently use eclipse emulator on ios but when playing pokemon unbound full version i stuck at the first introduction battle please guys help me

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Sorry guys can you give me full tips to download gba on ios and working one bcs i currently use eclipse emulator on ios but when playing pokemon unbound full version i stuck at the first introduction battle please guys help me

Emulator issue I think, is it work on Delta GBA emulator? Or is iOS have RetroArch so you can use mGBA?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
Looking for good emulator to use and play pokemon hacks, a safe place to download them because every emulator I try and download leads to a virus trying to infect my laptop. my main browser is Google chrome.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Looking for good emulator to use and play pokemon hacks, a safe place to download them because every emulator I try and download leads to a virus trying to infect my laptop. my main browser is Google chrome.

I believe mGBA is safe, so please try it, mgba.io

Back