• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Top ten curry in swsh

Years
Its still relevant

Smoller pitch bc i have a rough idea and draft on this: top ten curry with reasons why (detailed reasons why) etc.

With factors that make up the curry rating(tm) etc. And silly honorable mentions on which curry is the best

bobandbill

one more time
Years
As in from the curry in the SwSh games?

Sounds good to me. I presume you'll start with explaining the general factors making up the rating, and then go through the list 10 to 1 + honourable mentions either above or below?

+1

Years
Yup!! Dhjdks maybe i should have made that clear

And yeee on that structure
Rubrics -> honorable mentions -> 10 to 1st
Each with their own why's

Years
Its still relevant

Smoller pitch bc i have a rough idea and draft on this: top ten curry with reasons why (detailed reasons why) etc.

With factors that make up the curry rating(tm) etc. And silly honorable mentions on which curry is the best

One article approved and ready to go!

Back