• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeemerald Move Items in Party Menu

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Hey everybody! So I was trying to the Move Item modification for pokeemerald by Zeturic (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=10120157) but ran into a couple issues. I completed every step in the post except I was unable to find the unnamed enum list in src/data/party_menu.h I tried searching for every instance of enum but couldn't find anything that resembled the detailed step. I attempted to compile with every step completed correctly except that one but returned the following errors:

Code:
agbcc: warnings being treated as errors
src/party_menu.c: In function `CursorCb_MoveItemCallback':
src/party_menu.c:6892: warning: implicit declaration of function `sub_81221EC'
src/party_menu.c:6905: `SE_HAZURE' undeclared (first use in this function)
src/party_menu.c:6905: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
src/party_menu.c:6905: for each function it appears in.)
src/party_menu.c:6958: warning: implicit declaration of function `schedule_bg_copy_tilemap_to_vram'
tools/agbcc/bin/agbcc <flags> -o build/emerald/src/region_map.o src/region_map.c
make: *** [build/emerald/src/party_menu.o] Error 1
make: *** Deleting file `build/emerald/src/party_menu.o'
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Despite my skipping the enum step in party_menu.h it seems like most of the problems are from the code added to party_menu.c? I was hoping someone could advise me if there's anything I can change or something I did wrong? I'm also using the pokeemerald-expansion, don't know if that affects anything. Also if there is another working method I'd be open to other suggestions, thanks in advance!

Edit: Never mind I figured it out! sub_81221EC is now MenuHelpers_ShouldWaitForLinkRecv , SE_HAZURE is now SE_FAILURE , and schedule_bg_copy_tilemap_to_vram is now ScheduleBgCopyTilemapToVram

Now I can't figure out how to delete this post haha

Last edited:
Back