• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Pokémon Evolutions Announced

Pokémon Evolutions Announced

Pokémon Evolutions Announced

The official Pokémon Twitter account announced an eight episodes series called Pokémon Evolutions.
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
The official Pokemon Twitter account announced an eight episode series called Pokémon Evolutions. The animation studio working on this is OLM. As of this time of writing, the length of each episode isn't known.

You can read the full article here

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
holy guacamole i love the art style (mostly because it's so much more fluid and interesting than the standard pokémon anime)

The trailer seems to focus on the rivals from the games...! I'd love if that was the case I saw Pearl fluttering by there <3

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
holy guacamole i love the art style (mostly because it's so much more fluid and interesting than the standard pokémon anime)

The trailer seems to focus on the rivals from the games...! I'd love if that was the case I saw Pearl fluttering by there <3

It really does look amazing! I cannot wait to watch the series, and am betting it'll be on the Pokémon TV app for Switch etc.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
"Announcing Pokémon Evoloutions."

Um, yeah. They've done that from the start.

Jokes aside it's looking cool!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
This looks pretty nice and what a lot of people definitely wanted. Pokemon has been doing a lot of great mini-series since 2013, so I'm glad they're continuing that train still with this.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
"Announcing Pokémon Evoloutions."

Um, yeah. They've done that from the start.

Jokes aside it's looking cool!

I wrote it up so quick, had it proofread by a few others, some mistakes I swear will and do happen. So if this was something already known by everybody, sorry! I do not follow anime news or the anime anymore.

Years
I am too honestly. I legit am getting old when I prefer to watch English Dubs over English Subs. lol

Old enough that you go from "I don't have time to digest subs"? Never!

(I'm lying. TPCi seems to put a the dubbing budget into these one-off series and they turn out really well as a result. The games, too, so now I actually stopped playing them in Japanese at all. Wheee.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
Old enough that you go from "I don't have time to digest subs"? Never!

(I'm lying. TPCi seems to put a the dubbing budget into these one-off series and they turn out really well as a result. The games, too, so now I actually stopped playing them in Japanese at all. Wheee.)

I cannot say why exactly. I can read fast and all, but just feel a bit better with the Eng Dub for some reason for some stuff. Not always anime or anything, but yeaah.

Back