• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
Hello!
I was wondering if I could have your shiny Eevee?
I've been looking all over for one.
It is alright if you can't.

Years
Ok, I'm requesting a Modest Horsea with Ability Sniper and with Egg Move Signal Beam. If possible EVd with 252 SpAttack / 126 HP / 130 Speed, and traded to me with the Scale thing to evolve. Not sure what it's called. VM me what you'd like for it.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Might be a large trade, but could you check my thread for these 25 Pokemon? >.<

Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Might be a large trade, but could you check my thread for these 25 Pokemon? >.<

Spoiler:

Good lord Tabor, JK but I'll look.

SirFoxAlot

Team Rocket CEO
Years
You wouldn't happen to have a GameStop Pichu that unlocks the special mission in HeartGold? Really looking for one, and havent been able to find one. Think you could help me out! Just tell me what your looking for.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Hey, I don't know if you have this or not, but would you want a Gather More Pokémon Skitty (Id # is 60321) for a 10JAHRE Suicune? I also have the Gather More Pokémon Seedot, Lotad, and Sableye (Same ID numbers, but different OTs since they are from different Pokémon centers...just ask if you want to know which Pokémon center each is from) :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey, I don't know if you have this or not, but would you want a Gather More Pokémon Skitty (Id # is 60321) for a 10JAHRE Suicune? I also have the Gather More Pokémon Seedot, Lotad, and Sableye (Same ID numbers, but different OTs since they are from different Pokémon centers...just ask if you want to know which Pokémon center each is from) :)

I know I would like the suicune, but the others I would need more info on as I have never heard of them please?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
I really want your Plasma Deoxys lv100 Naive ID 05083.

Here's what I have to offer in terms of events (All Are UT):
- Mighty Mewtwo
- Global Link Arceus
- Movie 14 Victini
- Spring 2012 Reshiram

I also have a lot of female Dream World Pokémon which I could breed. Please trade with me, Deoxys is my favorite and I didn't own Black2/White2 to get it.

Also, can you tell me that you didn't hack or clone it? I don't do hacks or clones.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I really want your Plasma Deoxys lv100 Naive ID 05083.

Here's what I have to offer in terms of events (All Are UT):
- Mighty Mewtwo
- Global Link Arceus
- Movie 14 Victini
- Spring 2012 Reshiram

I also have a lot of female Dream World Pokémon which I could breed. Please trade with me, Deoxys is my favorite and I didn't own Black2/White2 to get it.

Also, can you tell me that you didn't hack or clone it? I don't do hacks or clones.

What is the nature of the mewtwo?

Back