• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Anyway, Evil Luna looks like Awesome Luna. Wouldn't mind if that was real. xD;

I wouldn't mind having a sinister Luna for one episode either, but the most pony communities want her as a hero than a villain pony.

Years
I was already aware of the third episode summary and airing time, but those screenshots are totally new to me. Evil Luna looks awesome, but I really hope she doesn't stay a villain. D:

Cura

Years
Well there might be some more information now... I'll post it up.

Sethisto of Equestria Daily said:
This is from the guy who works at a TV listing company that dropped the information on Discord's episode, along with season two's start date. We will keep it rumor tagged until it officially pops up in TV Guides, but have something to munch on for now! Keep an eye on this post for future developments.

All episode information can be found after the break! I don't think Synopsis are really spoilers, but you have been warned I suppose.

Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Air Date: October 22, 2011
Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

So our first encounter with Luna is a Halloween episode!

This also sort of confirms the leaked images from yesterday.

Hmm... what a interesting change of events. :D

Cura

Years
Sounds like something causes Luna to viewed as "still evil" on that night, methinks.

It could be, but according to the episode's synopsis... she trying to change her outlook on her subjects. (I'm always her subject no matter the cost.)

However, in a way... it does still sound like she's evil, but we'll a see soon. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
If the Nightmare Night is anything like their 'Halloween' another Zacora mishap could definitely end up being that. That, or Luna is trying to go along with the festivities, and thus the black clock is her costume and it's making her look a bit evil. I mean... for all we know, that could be her determined look! An evil determined look, but a determined look nonetheless.

Years
Iunno, I may be the only one who thinks this but; I would be okay with Luna being a villain, even if it did last forever. Honestly I really like the idea of two opposite deities, one good, the other evil. But I seriously doubt the writers would do that at this point, I just think it may be a little more interesting.

I'm more of a Nightmare Moon fan anways.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
If anything, I want her to be like her fanon personality, with a mischievous side. That would be pretty awesome. xD;
Also, Luna x Twilight is my OTP.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Well the synopsis of said episode says that she's trying to "get rid of her public image" which may suggest that she's going to be good...I think

Cura

Years
After all everypony, we made it through the wait for Season 2, so this hiatus should be no problem for us, right?

First off... your signature and avatar has killed me from the cuteness overload. XD

Second off... guess what everypony? HUB is kicking off the new season in style just prefect for Halloween and October!

DAGJh.jpg

Oh, yeah... Pinkie Pie's creepy stare...

Sethisto of Equestia Daily said:
If you stare into her eyes long enough she will slowly fill your soul with cotton candy and delicious chocolate cake.

Thank you Sethisto for wording that. :D

Sethisto of Equestia Daily said:
I'm way more excited about Luna than I should be... I can't wait to see her actual personality.

Also I forgot to say how FREAKIN AWESOME this banner is. The Hub is amazing.

I agree with Sethisto on both accounts. One, I want to see Luna's true self for once!
Second, HUB Network... you may have gotten on my nerves, but I love you guys and gals over there. You are all awesome.

Oh, one last note.
It has also been confirmed by Geekscape that October 22nd is in fact a Halloween episode, and will be shown a second time on the 29th.

Now, time for a mini movie! Bronytoons just released a fan animation!
Luna's Lament:

Hey, no episode yet... but this will do. :)

Last edited:

Cura

Years
Halloween's only 30 days away, so it does make sense. I would like to see them create posters for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Those should be interesting to see if they create them.

Oh, yeah. That would be awesome as well.

Back