• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Innocence

SalyaDarken

Darkness goddess
Years
Pokemon Innocence is recruiting!

Hello there. I'm new to making games, so this Pokemon game is my first one and I'm in need alot of help.
Note: this is a free game, so I can't pay anyone to help me make this game. Sorry.
I will try to keep this thread updated as I update the game.​

Recruiting: I'm looking for the following.
  • 1/4 Sprite Artists (REALLY NEED SOME!!!!)
  • 0/2 Pixel Artists (may do more then 2)
  • 0/2 Programmers
  • 0/1 Writer (may need 2)
  • 2/2 Beta testers

Jobs:
Sprite Artists: Tasks include...
  • Assisting in the creation of Pokémon and trainer sprites for the battle scenes.
  • Assisting in the creation of Pokémon and trainer sprites in the overworld scenes.
  • Assisting in the creation of tileset elements, chiefly obstacles and buildings.
  • Note: PKM sprites are all Gen 5 or DS style.

Pixel Artists: Tasks include...
  • Assisting in the creation of Gym badges for 8. Or something that works as the badges.
  • Assisting in the creation of Region map and A few islands maps (like two or three)

Programmers: Tasks include...
  • Creating or reworking a code that allows the player to customize their avatar, such as Cloths and Hair.
  • Creating or reworking a code that allows player to buy their base from an NPC and can enter behind bookshelves in the poke centers
  • Creating or reworking a code for Hidden Grotto. (I got it somewhat working...)
  • Fixing any bugs that show up. (like N.Joy sprite is being odd when healing pkm.)
  • Create an events that that helps with the flow of the game. (like the new opening)
  • Create challenges codes for the Player.
  • Creating or reworking a code that allows player to battle or trade online with others playing the game.

Writers: Tasks include...
  • Assisting with small notes from the player's father that leads them to two Legendaries.
  • Assisting with Editing PSB files for Delta PKM.
  • Assisting with the backstory, quests and some other side things.
Beta testers will be the ones to get to test things out before the demo goes out.

all level of skills are welcome since I have no skills in this kind of stuff.

If you don't wish to join the team, but wish to still help out, then you may. We welcome all the help we need.

the team(so far)
Spoiler:

Description/story: Still WIP.
-The light story - The Player and their mom moved into the town of Pebbletwig in the Region of Siel after the death of their dad. Mom just happens to be friends with the professor. So the next day, they go over to the lab to get their first pokemon. Will becoming a trainer help the player to get over their dad's death, or will they find who did it and why?

-The Dark Story - The player's father was sent to Sinnoh to find Cresselia But something when wrong. The team he worked for was only looking for the pokemon to do unknown things to it and he wasn't happy with it. So he took Cresselia to the Siel Region to protect it. He moved around the region to keep hidden only to be found and killed. Both Cresselia and Darkrai (who followed them) to disappear. (This is only played out in notes that the player to find all over Siel. The last note will lead you to where the two pkm hide at. Both will join you.)

zu1hKdC.png

Pokemon from Gen 1-8 to catch. (some are hidden)
Be able to catch ALL Legendaries
Pick a starter from 3 delta starters. (Gen 1 starter are placeholders)
1 original region with new Cities and Towns.
Play as Male or Female.
New Mega forms.
Berry farms
Maxed leveling is set at 150. may be higher later.
Hidden Grottoes.
Quests
More to come.

Features I wish to add:
Delta PKM or Fakemon.
New mega forms
Custom Trainers to battle. (some OCs, some for other games/anime)
Custom cloths for the trainers to buy, like in X/Y
A bad Team to stop.
get your own base (like in PKM Insurgence but more basic)
B/W and X/Y soundtracks (I play pkm games on silent, so I need help on this)
Challenges
Battle Tower with 50? floors.​

Pictures:
s27hNUS.png

will update over time.

Credits: If I miss any, let me know.
Spoiler:

How to Apply:
DM me on Discord, salyadarken
Or PM me on here.
with example work of your for the role you are interested in.​

Last edited:

SalyaDarken

Darkness goddess
Years
Still looking for help. Might get a coder to help with bugs and other things, but they are new to Pokemon Essentials. But Still. I really need Spriters to make gym leaders with battle sprites and Gen4 otherworld sprites.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
that is cute. It would be cuter if it was sized down.

can you draw gym badges? That is one of the things I really need. lol
I don't know, but I could try! Could you give me a rough draft?
Me realizing how hard it is to juggle helping with two fangames (including this one), making my own, making two songs, making a movie, and making three book series (one of which one chapter a day, which I missed yesterday) :0 lol

SalyaDarken

Darkness goddess
Years
I don't know, but I could try! Could you give me a rough draft?
Me realizing how hard it is to juggle helping with two fangames (including this one), making my own, making two songs, making a movie, and making three book series (one of which one chapter a day, which I missed yesterday) :0 lol
XD I don't have any drafts sadly. I only have themes for each gym.
Don't over do it. lol

Here are the themes:
  1. Grass
  2. Water
  3. Dragon
  4. Flying
  5. Ghost
  6. Fire
  7. Steel
  8. Dark
The badges can look like anything. ^_^

SalyaDarken

Darkness goddess
Years
it's really cute and I love it but a little big or small... not sure. lol Let me find the size I need. I'm going to be using the Bagde Case plugin.

So I need 80x80 icon per badge and the unobatined icon for them. Here are exps from the plug:BOULDERBADGE.pngBOULDERBADGE.png

Back