• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: DS Map Graphics Editor

Do you want Platinum, HG/SS and BW first Map for the first release?

• Yes

Votes: 396 90.8%
  • No, later

Votes: 40 9.2%

• Total voters

mindfreak

Belgium Rom hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
I'll translate to English.
Th e only thing I don't know is what GTS means

Edit
Here you go:

Last edited:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
This tool will be very helpfull for my hack :)
I'm busy doing scripting now, but shall I translate the HGSS maps to dutch?

mindfreak

Belgium Rom hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
This tool will be very helpfull for my hack :)
I'm busy doing scripting now, but shall I translate the HGSS maps to dutch?

There is really nothing to translate to duch...
(Since we have the english version and the same city names)

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
That's the listing of HGSS Maps (outside)
Who can translate this?

And the spanish boy took the power of the translation...

I'll translate this in the next hours, because I'm currently finishing my hack's demo and I'm busy.

PS: In what file are the movement permissions stored in DP? In land_data_release_XXX?

Last edited:

looper

German Hacker
Years
There are many Maps missing.

for example, in HG/SS is the Mountain with Red missing or things like that, when i'm remembering right.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
There are many Maps missing.

for example, in HG/SS is the Mountain with Red missing or things like that, when i'm remembering right.
Remember, HG/SS and B/W have many files with numbers on them in the "a" folder.
They might even be in a different file, so you might wanna check the other numbers as well.

Oh and also... there's something I might need to tell you all... we're trying to find the block values for Pokémon D/P/Pt maps. If we manage to find this... then we would progress even further. However... something kinda struck my thought just now... maybe it could be the same sort of thing that is also used for model values? Because I think someone's managed to change the model values, and I think it's also mentioned in the Tutorials forum as well. If anyone knows where the block values in D/P/Pt are... then we'll be able to progress further.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Oh and also... there's something I might need to tell you all... we're trying to find the block values for Pokémon D/P/Pt maps. If we manage to find this... then we would progress even further. However... something kinda struck my thought just now... maybe it could be the same sort of thing that is also used for model values? Because I think someone's managed to change the model values, and I think it's also mentioned in the Tutorials forum as well. If anyone knows where the block values in D/P/Pt are... then we'll be able to progress further.
By block values, do you mean map dimensions? I remember reading somewhere that all D/P/Pt/HG/Ss maps have the same dimensions, and each large map is actually made up of several smaller maps. That's why the tweaking glitch works, as when performed, not all the chunks are loaded, which is why there are blank areas.

You know how in Pokemon Emerald, the Battle Frontier is actually two separate maps in AdvanceMap, but in-game it seems like one? Almost every map in the 4th gen games are like that, as large maps like Jubilife City is actually several smaller maps. If you know what the crazy zoom AR code is, you can zoom out the camera to see which section of the map is loaded.

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
Hey! Your now writing history in NDS Hacking xD
BTW Can I be the Romanian Translator??
This year i saw a lot of Romanian Hackers and it will be good for us (Romanian Hackers) to have a tool in our language. I will respect your reply,no matter what xD!
I didn`t wait for a reply.
Here`s the document:

Last edited:

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
I didn`t read all the thread so, I didn`t know there are more files xD
BTW When will you release a demo version??
I hope you`ll do it soon because I`m losing my calm xD
BTW Check my name on the list...you forgot the "L". (n0ru3s)

Finished them:

Last edited:
Back