• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Every single bit of portuguese I found has been translated. I don't know why people keep questioning this D:

Years
Professor Elm gives you one Johto starter. When was it any different?

in port ver if u talked with prof oak he would give u all johto starters but in this ver i talked with oak about 15 min and he only gave me to choose 1 johto starter. and u also could get all 3 starters from hoenn sinnoh and kanto.

where can i find gible, riolu, dratini and larvitar? because i dont want to waste my time in safari zone if im not sure that dratini is there.

Last edited:

leews24

ha
Years
I saw Rowan at the Botany Lab, talked to him, he says
and I go out and come back in and he's gone
I thought he gives the Sinnoh Starter? no? Then who does?

sorry, this is like my first playthrough of LP

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
People listen, most of the bugs you people are haveing were the same bugs and errors in the full portugese version, and people that are haveing troubles with the white screen or are haveing troubles in the intro listen carefully
YOU NEED A DIFFERENT SAV FILE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, GET A RUBY 1.0 ROM AND MAKE YOUR SAVE TYPE FLASH 128K.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
xXxLugia: Those scripts were broken. Each professor gives out ONE starter. Riolu, Dratini, and Larvitar are available as gifts. I'm not sure where Gible is.

leews24: Rowan's not there, sorry. You get a Sinnoh starter iiiinnnn.... Sorry. I don't... even remember. Somewhere. Later in the game. I WANT to say Snowce City, but I don't even know. Definitely in the second half of Zhery, though!

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
lol I found a level 32 horsea in the area by the sand at marfeny lake now I have a lvl 33 seadra and I dont even have a single badge yet e.e

Im not complaining Im just saying come on seriously how much easier is that gonna make the game for people :l?

leews24

ha
Years
gives what? all 4 pokemons or just dratini??? if yes where can i get others u know gible, riolu and larvitar.
larvitar. for gible, I found a dude on youtube who has gabite/garchomp, but no idea where he got it

check that: found a video of light platinum eng beta3, north of Groment city::there was Gible, Trapinch, and Rampardos

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2011
Ok guys if your seeing text thats still not translated and messed up intro or worse like i have before then the fact is you didnt patch the right ruby 1.0 rom i just learned this out when i found another rom and tried it.the whole game is translated no screw up graphics and no freezing so far and it works on gpsp on the psp,if you need the right rom just pm and i will give you the link and i gurantee it will patch correctly.
To snakebyte it works great and thanks for translating it,and to Sky who i see is here Pokemon flora sky is amazing i have played both versions and am playing main version again right now looking to make a great team,you did amazing Sky thanks for a great game.
For ppl complaing about glitches and all you can either play through or try fising yourself hell iam working on changing the cries and pokedex info to match pokemon black.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
larvitar. for gible, I found a dude on youtube who has gabite/garchomp, but no idea where he got it

check that: found a video of light platinum eng beta3, north of Groment city::there was Gible, Trapinch, and Rampardos
Wrong beta 3, that was the old beta 3, this is the new and probably the last beta 3 of light platinum

Ok guys if your seeing text thats still not translated and messed up intro or worse like i have before then the fact is you didnt patch the right ruby 1.0 rom i just learned this out when i found another rom and tried it.the whole game is translated no screw up graphics and no freezing so far and it works on gpsp on the psp,if you need the right rom just pm and i will give you the link and i gurantee it will patch correctly.
To snakebyte it works great and thanks for translating it,and to Sky who i see is here Pokemon flora sky is amazing i have played both versions and am playing main version again right now looking to make a great team,you did amazing Sky thanks for a great game.
For ppl complaing about glitches and all you can either play through or try fising yourself hell iam working on changing the cries and pokedex info to match pokemon black.
I don't think you should change stuff to the english version, be greatful on what you can get :/

I saw Rowan at the Botany Lab, talked to him, he says
and I go out and come back in and he's gone
I thought he gives the Sinnoh Starter? no? Then who does?

sorry, this is like my first playthrough of LP
He is in Snowce City

Last edited:
Years
xXxLugia: Those scripts were broken. Each professor gives out ONE starter. Riolu, Dratini, and Larvitar are available as gifts. I'm not sure where Gible is.

leews24: Rowan's not there, sorry. You get a Sinnoh starter iiiinnnn.... Sorry. I don't... even remember. Somewhere. Later in the game. I WANT to say Snowce City, but I don't even know. Definitely in the second half of Zhery, though!

if u told me that sooner i would maybe choose other johto starter but its ok thx man 4 the greatest hack im sry 4 what ive said ur cool guy thx for the reply if someone could tell me where can i get gible i would be so greatful.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
hello , i need help please.
I am in snowce city (7 badge ) , and i can't found the gim leader , i spoke with solana and she said that it was her last battle... and after i got the HM8 dive , but i dont know what i have to do after can any one help me ?

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Lampent evolves by trade. There's someone, somewhere, that will trade you one (with whatever item equipped if necessary) in-game, so it will become a Chandelure when you get it.

Yes, it is. You'd know this if you just... downloaded it and played for 30 seconds.

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2011
Can someone tell me if there is a way to transfer the game from my computer to my phones emulator, or if I can download it from a different site

Years
Wrong beta 3, that was the old beta 3, this is the new and probably the last beta 3 of light platinum

I don't think you should change stuff to the english version, be greatful on what you can get :/

He is in Snowce City

oo thx i didnt see that u answered my question

Back