• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
ohh now i get it

No,only playable by emulators.If you have Windows,google VisualBoyAdvance.In my experience,its the best.But how exactly would you expect to do that?ROM means Read-Only Memory,in case you didnt know.

Sorry,not at the time.Ill try it myself and see exactly what triggered it for me,as I did it using the current version(3.6.1)

thanks now i get it, i new to this

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2014
ALSO; There is a glitch. If you lose to Misty when fighting for Togepi, you get to keep it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2012
everytime i try to download the hack it brings me to a video download program,so please give me advice on this problem..

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Did you guys get to the orange islands? i've seen videos on them but when i try to go there the lake to the easy is blocked by trees.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
im going to sound realy stupid but how do i actualy download the rom? and sorry of its been asked, i did go through 20 or so of the pages but 100 seemed like a long read

Tru Eagle

Flying Type Master
Years
Adding this to my list of hacks to run through on youtube.

im going to sound realy stupid but how do i actualy download the rom? and sorry of its been asked, i did go through 20 or so of the pages but 100 seemed like a long read

You need LIPS which is an IPS patcher. Really all you need is the IPS for Ash Grey and a CLEAN ROM for FireRed, basically just FireRed without any hacks applied to it. Put both into the LIPS program when prompted and poof you have a copy of Ash Grey. Actually I'd like to try and upload a ROM of AshGrey here or somewhere so this isn't such a big problem for our not so tech savvy members.

Last edited by a moderator:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Please help

hey in ash gray what should i do afetr the clefairy going away with seymour in the rocket.

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
Just wondering, but is this hack still in progress/updating? So far I've played up to Sabrina's gym and I'm loving the game a lot. I hope it's still being worked on, because this hack is really good.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
i forgot to mention...with the exam academy,once its completed you can enter elite four without all the badges.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
Oh my God, THANK YOU! I've longed for the day where I get to play a Pokemon game off the anime, and your hack seems to do it better than Pokemon Yellow does. Thank you for this, it seems really good and I'm going to play it :)

Back