• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Eevee stop teasing! xD It wasn't that great, just something I whipped up. Besides, half of it is you're dialogue. xD

Oh yea, I'm starting college again on Monday (wml) So I won't be posting as often on Mondays through wednesdays, just letting you know..

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
There are so many people starting college next week; my friend from Tae Kwon Do is starting college next week too. xD

(is waiting) I think I've already forgotten my character. I mean, I remember the NAME...Because it is next to always Miharu Mizushima.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Micheala@
x,D Really sorry about the wait. Everyone's scenes are really close to ending. (Besides the Angel District one, but me and him can either censor that conversation like spoilers, or we'll make a gigantic joint post xDDD)

Supervegeta@
I'm not teasing! D,x

*Goes back to Amelia's post before I'm shot... Or something*

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Social Kibbles@
Ihavewriter'sblock *Sob*

BUT! Under the influence of Raitan's threats, I have Amelia's post up x,D ALSO! To procrastinate, I updated the first post of OOC and the main thread~! They're so pretty now ;O;

NOW! I am working on Marisa's post. I was a little stuck on hers because it would be one hella' short post. However, I'm putting a pointless flashback in it XP

Natruo's post will probably be the most painful for me. *Snorts*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
The tables have turned..I am the one itching for someone to post, clearly I have more free time than I thought! =D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll post soon! I have university on Mondays through Wednsdays (including night classes) so I just now am able to have free time to post. :D

Years
Well, at least you guys have something to reply to >O Xavier's been sleeping for like, a century!! x,D; Anyways, YOUBETTERGETPOSTINGEEVEE. XAVIERANDPARISNEEDTOCOMEOUTOFTHEIRCOMA. NAOW!

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Raitan@
D8;;; We're almost finished up! xD Besides, I think our 1x1 rps back on AIM have been keeping you busy.

Edit: Everyone's posts are up!

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
*Not sure what to call you*@
Depending on the quality of the SU and the character ovo; If it's an angel, I'll probably be more likely to accept since CrossJHero was kicked out x,D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Vegeta@
I facepalmed when Ryuu decided against using utensils, and used his hands to eat the steaks x,DD Man... I love your skills, because you stay in character all the way through!

Back