• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (OOC/SU)

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Everybody has posted, but some people are still in the middle of interacting, so I'm not terribly sure about moving on just yet. I think a few people have gone missing too. :/

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Omg JIN and it would probably make for a good interruption if it did move forward. I'm not sure where everyone is though...

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I take it you like my theme then? x3

Well I could make a big announcement go out that would tear people's attention away from their conversations. Anyone object?

Everyone's at least seen their partner I think.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
X3 Yes I do. And I think everyone has for the most part. I hold no objections!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Is Royal still on though? She hasn't replied yet so...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okay I kinda expected Malik to have posted by now but he hasn't so I can't post till he does... I don't know if I'll get another opportunity to get on the internet again before the 11th so yeah, I probably won't be able to post till then unless I find another cafe or something. Once again bunny as much as you like, just don't put Ryudo in any bad situations xD Cya'll soon, peace o/

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Alright, well I promise we'll be moving on very very soon, but unfortunately my internet use is going to be kind of infrequent all through this week. In the best case I'll get the next part up some time before Monday, and in the worst it'll be some time before Wednesday.

I'm hoping more for the Monday, but that's depending on a lot of things right now.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Sorry it took so long, guys. My delay was due to the synchronized (hur hur) death of my laptop and me starting school.

Anyways, my planned post was a little more spectacular, but I wanted to ease into it instead, since there are a few things still going on. I think I accomplished that, but if you have any problems with the Night One post then feel free to tell me, okay? So go check it out. And maybe post a little too. x3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
"and that arriving before then would be "rewarded" with food"

Just curious, how is the food thing actually going to work? Like is it a sit down meal/banquet kind of thing, or a buffet, or food stands (corn dogs, burgers, chicken, sandwiches, etc), or what? :3 It'd be helpful to know for the end of the post I'm writing :D But I might just walk Ryudo into the main stadium for now and leave it there so he can get food later once I know how it's working. c:

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Sorry. I probably should have gotten to that. I was kind of envisioning tables being set up kind like a buffet when I wrote it. It's supposed to be a small gathering this time, rather than a big fancy dinner. Something easy to clean up. xD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Here's my SU for that open spot Star! Hope you like it, it took me awhile to construct! :3

Spoiler:

Name: Anson Amador (Pronounced; Arma-door)
Date of Birth: 19th August 1990
Hometown: (City, Region): Goldenrod City, Johto

Reason for Entering: Anson wants to prove everyone wrong. He's not a freak with tattoos, crazy hair, rocking earrings, and a puny brain. He wants to dispel the social stigma that constantly surrounds him, due to his looks, and wants to show the world, and most importantly, his friends, family and peers back home, that he's more capable than he looks. Anson's looking for a challenge, and he's definitely stumbled across something he'll enjoy, and develop from.

Appearance: Anson is quite a dark dresser, preferring to wear dark blacks and greys, that contrast with some of the white accessories he may wear, like a white wristband or top hat. He's got two large circular earrings, as well as tattoos over his shoulders and down his arms. He's your medium-tall male, with somewhat wavy, jet black hair. His eyes are usually covered with shiny black shades, but when they aren't, his eyes sparkle a rich ocean blue. His masculine, sharp jaw complements his rather large nose, while his lips cover his pearly white teeth.

History: Anson in his youth was a quiet boy, he wasn't very social, but he did have friends. Quite a few, and despite his looks he wasn't a bad boy, in fact he was far from it. What people would usually perceive of him, is that he's your average law-breaker, but what he really was, was an honest, quiet guy, who wanted to enjoy life. He grew up with his mother and father, along with his two sisters, Layla and Ashley in the bustling city of Cerulean. Although he was raised in Johto, he previously lived in Kanto for his few younger years, where his father owned the popular bicycle shop in Cerulean City.

Anson always loved Cerulean city, although he was so young, he could remember so much. The refreshing breeze that swooped past Cerulean Bridge, rustling through his hair, as his dad had him on his shoulders. He could remember the forbidden cave him and the rest of the city's children were prohibited to enter. Of course, kids being kids, they didn't listen, and made regular visits to the mysterious place. Anson could remember watching Gym Battles, leader Misty his idol, the inspiration driving his now love of battling. Her cool, yet feisty personality really intrigued him, and he'd often sneak into the gym past the Cerulean Gym Guards to watch her battle challengers. Sometimes, she'd lose, and he'd run back home crying, other times she won, and he'd run back home jubilant and upbeat. He had some many fantastic memories in Cerulean, but one stood out the most. One that he'd never forget.

One afternoon, a particularly gloomy afternoon at that, Anson did his usual sneaky tactics to get into the gym. He watched Misty battle, she won, her bright orange hair flying up behind as she jumped with enthusiasm. After returning from the gym, elated, he had finally decided what he'd wanted to be, at now the age of 10, Anson seemed to already have his future planned. He wanted to be an Elite Battler. Excited to tell his parents he raced home, slamming the door shut behind him. But the reaction he got was far from what he had hoped.

"Never! What a disgrace, Pokemon trainers aren't real workers! What a feeble aspiration. I'm disgusted Anson, we're both disgusted." His mother spat.

At that moment, what you'd think would happen, is that Anson would give up. Give in to his parents, but no he fought. He fought for several years after, trying to gain their support. But his parents never agreed. They never considered his point of view, that it was his life to live, not theirs. Not long after fighting with his parents at one dinner, late at night, he ran out of the house, to the only place where he felt he belonged. The Gym. Although closed, even being next to the Gym made Anson relax, and feel soothed. This was his dream, this was his want. He wanted this more than anything and he was determined to get it. An hour or so passed, surprisingly his parents didn't notice he had been gone for so long. It eventually got chilly, so he decided to return home. When he returned home he noticed, that his stuff was packed into boxes, all stacked onto the dining table.

"Are we going somewhere", the little boy muttered.
"No Anson, you're going somewhere." His mother corrected him sternly.
"We've had enough of your trainer-antics, so you can take them somewhere else, you'll be living with Aunt Krissie from now own." his dad exlpained.
"Here's your ticket." His father stretched his hand out to reveal a train ticket.
"You'll be taking the train, now go, you'll be late."
"B-but you can't! WHAT ABOUT ME? IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!" Anson yelled, tears gushing down his face.

His parents stood back in shock.

"YOU NEVER THINK ABOUT ME! I HATE YOU, I HATE BOTH OF YOU, AND I'LL SHOW YOU, I'LL SHOW YOU, THAT I CAN DO IT. I DON'T NEED PEOPLE WHO DON'T HELP ME, I DON'T NEED PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE!"

Anson rushed to his room to collect his essentials. He opened a secret floorboard, revealing a little sac of goodies. A few poke balls he'd found on the street, some where brand-new others, were old, but he treasured them all. The little sack contained a pack of biscuits, a bag of sweets, an apple and two bottles of water. Bandaids also made their way into his goodie bag as well as a glove and beanie. Scooping his supply bag, he raced out to the door, and ran into the darkness. He's never seen his parents since. Nor his sisters.

Pokemon:

elTSP.png

Kabutops:-
Male - Serious
-Waterfall
-Stone Edge
-X-Scissor
-Swords Dance

zGXbe.png

Cacturne:-
Male - Naughty
-Needle Arm
-Sucker Punch
-Sandstorm
-Mimic

3zdTH.png

Skuntank-:
Male - Sassy
-Flamethrower
-Hone Claws
-Dig
-Toxic

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
@Curious.:You probably could have elaborated a bit more on what happened after Anson left home,but other than that I do like your SU. You are accepted. I'd kind of not like for you to post right away, but I'll actually VM you about that, just so everything works out nicely.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'll be posting tomorrow. I'm currently on a bus so I don't know how long my connection will last.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Baha sorry about that :3 just tried to make it a bit more impulsive so we weren't stuck waiting on each other XD

Back