• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Started my journey with my friend Hugh.
I chose an Oshawott who I named Sam. I have also caught a Mareep, who I'll name Marla in Castelia, and will trade over the other four members of my team soon.
I've been catching many Pokemon to fill my Dex but more so to trade over so I can trade items to B2.

I've got to the point where the Aspertia City Gym is open and bravo GameFreak. This game already feels really different and fresh and I really like it.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Black 2.
File name- Danie
Rival- Jack
Starter- Oshawott named Gandalf.
Current Team-
Gandalf the Dewott
Eva the Mareep
Hipster the Magnemite
Derpenator the Genesect (That's not his name that's just what I call him)
Sherlock the Riolu
Ingrid the Purrloin

Caught a Riolu. Male, level 7. Named 'Sherlock', because it kept using Foresight.
Caught an Audino. Male, level 7. Named 'Joy' after the Audino from Black Adventures.
Beat Roxie!
Participated in Pokestar Studios.
Battled some grunts and really liked the Plasma music.
Went by boat to Castelia.
Laughed at the fact that the same NPC's are there in their same places, saying similar things. After two years you'd think they'd have moved.
Got a bicycle from a clown.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
After a long rest from training, I take on Clay with my team. It was a fun but not very challenging fight with Akatosh, my Dewott leading. After earning my fifth badge, Clay invites me and my rival to the Pokemon World Tournament. We both enter with very little provocation.

The tournament was exciting. I beat both my Rival and the Gym Leader Cheren, (should totally get a badge for that), and faced off in the finals against some mysterious researcher. He was a bit harder than my Rival and Cheren but I still beat him.

Once the Tournament was over and I was crowned Champion, we left the tournament site to find Plasma members lurking around. We followed them to the docks where, Cheren, my Rival, and myself fought off various Plasma grunts only to be knocked out after winning by the Shadow Triad. After that disappointing event, I stayed behind to train.

While traveling through some cave near the Tournament, I stumbled into some ancient ruins where I found a sleeping Volcarona. I couldn't let this chance pass up so I battled with it and managed to catch her! She was named Azura.

Together with my team we traveled back to Driftveil and started towards Charged Stone Cave. We stayed to train up a bit then passed all the way through to meet with Professor Juniper and Skyla.

After our meeting I followed the Professor to Celestial Tower where she gave me an item to assist with my training. There wasn't much else so I continued further to Twist Mountain where a member of the Elite 4 stopped me from entering.

I made my way back to Mistralon and battled Skyla. She was fairly easy with an Ampharos on my team XD.

After earning my 6th Badge, Skyla gave me a ride to the top of Reverse Mountain. Going to stay and train here a bit before pressing on.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018

• Started as the male protagonist; named myself Maverik
  • Chose Snivy, because I always use Oshawott, and I don't want to use Tepig
  • Was very startled to see Alder jump off a cliff at me
  • When searching for the Herdier, captured a Riolu, nicknamed him Vladmir.
  • Also caught an Azurill (Penelope) in the farm, was the worst decision of my life.
  • Surprisingly beat Cheren's Work-up-ing pooch with Azurill. (I charmed until it cancelled out Work Up, and then chipped away with Bubblebeam.
  • Went to Virbank and was surprised, but completely ecstatic, to see Magby. Caught one and named it Hades.
  • Audino-spammed until my team was at level 19 and then swept Roxie's Pokemon.
  • Participated in a few movies cause it was too darn fun!
  • Chased Plasma out, and took the ship to Castelia.
  • Riolu and Azurill finally evolve, unfortunately after Roxie >_>
  • Searched around, got a few good items, and after learning of Burgh's disappearance, was lead to the sewers by Iris.
  • Now I'm currently scouring in this filthy place with Hugh.
496.gif

Servine @ Miracle Seed
Serious (Male) LV20
~Leaf Tornado
~Leer
~Leech Seed
~Growth

183.gif

Penelope
Bold (Female) LV20
~Charm
~Bubblebeam
~Aqua Tail
~Slam

448.gif

Vladmir
Relaxed (Male) LV20
~Feint
~Quick Attack
~Endure
~Force Palm

240.gif

Hades
Adamant (Male) LV21
~Faint Attack
~Clear Smog
~Ember
~Smokescreen

Oh my, it almost pains me to write their horrible natures down. I can't wait to restart so I can make them better. XD​

Years
ok so i jsut got my eight badge & my team is

Krookodile Lv 48
Nature: careful
Ability: Moxie
Moves:
Strength
Dig
Crunch
Sandstorm

Leavanny Lv 51
Nature: Bashful
Abilty: Chlorophyll
Moves:
Slash
Swordsdance
X-Scissor
Leaf Blade

Braviary Lv 47
Nature: Naughty
Abilty: Defiant
Moves:
Fly
Hone Claws
Slash
Air Slash

Ampharos Lv 49
Nature: Docile
Abilty: Static
Moves:
Takedown
Discharge
Power Gem
Thunder Punch

Samurott Lv 47
Nature: Bashful
Abilty: Torrent
Moves:
AquaTail
Slash
Surf
Revenge

now I need to prepare for the final leg of the story & the E4
So I need to get a sixth party member
also how is every one else not finding them selves underleveled
If it wasnt for the lucky egg i wouldnt be anywhere near as far as I am

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Managed to come out of the Giant Chasm alive with all of my Pokemon around 54-56. I haven't felt so accomplished and immersed in a Pokemon game in a long time...

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2012
Just beat N, and I was like Oh **** when he sent out his Level 70 Reshiram, (I thought he had a team of 6 pokemon of a similar level like in B/W) but it was beaten in 2 earthquakes from my level 61 Swampert.

Now I'm gonna do some post game stuff, plus the pokemon world Tournament.

Last edited:

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now my Tepig evolved into a Pignite.

Does anyone know how to measure happiness with Bianca? Anyonw? D:

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
You call her by using XTransreceiver or whatever it's called =) And then there will be 3 possibilities:
Just Chat
Check Happiness
Leave
//They are not exactly named that, I just randomly named them after what they do.

Oh, thanks! I did just that just now. Now I don't know whether or not my Riolu's happy though. XD

PKMNTrainerTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
The other day I battled Gym Leader Burgh and won the Insect Badge. I am now in Nimbasa City doing a lot of training. I caught an Emolga named Sparky. My Golduck, Aqua has evolved too! I teamed up with a girl named Rosa and battled Subway Bosses Ingo and Emmet. I now am a manger of my own avenue and I have some great shops there.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
- Progress -
I've did a lot of training primarily with Riolu since my last update. I beat Cheren and his Gym with Riolu no contest, which is not hard when you have Riolu and it has Force Palm. Right now I am trying to focus on getting all the Pokemon at Virbank Complex then evolving ones I caught at least to their second stage.

- Captures -
Spoiler:

Pokedex - Seen: 25 | Obtained: 17

- Evolutions -
Spoiler:

- Team -
448.gif
lv. 20
- Force Palm
- Quick Attack
- Copy Cat
- Counter

Notes: Lucario has been superb in battles thus far, and now that Lucario is of course finally evolved it should be even better, so I have a lot too look forward to.

239.gif

- Quick Attack lv. 11
- Leer
- Thundershock
- Low Kick

Notes: I'm going to try and train the others then focus on Elekid as my second team member, but right now I need to keep Azumarill and Seawaddle on my team too happy them up after that plenty of space will be free.

-Badges-
Basicbadge.png

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

About to face Drayden. Loved his GYM, way better than last time. Passed on catching Cobalion and Virizion. I figured I will wait til later because they would be boxed. After Drayden a Jellicent will join my team which as of now is:
Samurott 50
Zoroark 46
Volcarona 48
Ducklett 23 (My fly slave)
Pinser 44
Lucario 45

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
So, since my last update, I defeated Elesa, Clay, and Skyla!

My team is the same as last time, but all level 37.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Beat Skyla and just got through the Reversal Mountain. Other than that not much news other than my team gaining levels and such. Fukube is now a Serperior, Heiji is now a Scrafty and Gajeel is now a Fraxure. I actually had to go back to the Move Relearner and have my Vaporeon relearn Aurora Beam because somehow I missed teaching to him. Ah well. Here's my team as of right now.

Serperior (Fukube)
Nature: Impish
Ability: Overgrow
Level: 40
Slam, Leaf Tornado, Leaf Blade, Growth

Scrafty (Heiji)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
Level: 39
Brick Break, Crunch, Hi Jump Kick, Chip Away

Scolipede (Yusaku)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Swarm (wish it was Poison Point but what can you do about it.)
Baton Pass, Steamroller, Poison Tail, Iron Defense

Fraxure (Gajeel)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
Taunt, Slash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw

Emolga (Roxas)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Static
Volt Switch, Acrobatics, Light Screen, Shock Wave

Vaporeon (Jellal)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Water Absorb
Level: 40
Surf, Acid Armor, Aqua Ring, Aurora Beam

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Spoiler:

Wow, I felt like I accomplished so much, but I actually barely got anywhere. :/

• Cleared the sewers of Team Plasma
  • Found Burgh
  • Found the Garden with Eevee and caught 3 Male ones
  • While farming for Eevee, trained on Audino ;)
  • Healed, put an Eevee in my party to evolve into Espeon, and headed to the gym
  • Defeated Burgh
  • Left Castelia, defeated weird scientist with funky hair
  • Now I'm scouring the route for items and a Trapinch
496.gif

Servine @ Miracle Seed
Serious (Male) LV25
~Leaf Tornado
~Mega Drain
~Leech Seed
~Growth

184.gif

Penelope
Bold (Female) LV24
~Charm
~Bubblebeam
~Aqua Tail
~Slam

448.gif

Vladmir
Relaxed (Male) LV25
~Feint
~Quick Attack
~Endure
~Force Palm

240.gif

Hades
Adamant (Male) LV25
~Faint Attack
~Clear Smog
~Flame Burst
~Smokescreen

133.gif

Eevee
Mild (Male) LV18
~Sand-Attack
~Growl
~Quick Attack
~Bite

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Started game. Picked Snivy. Caught some Pokemon. Savagely murdered Cheren with my Riolu. Trained some more. Got to Virbank. Riolu evolved. About to go to 2nd Gym. Current team:

Lv14 Growlithe
Lv14 Snivy
Lv15 Magnemite
Lv15 Lucario
Lv15 Lillipup

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Oh, thanks! I did just that just now. Now I don't know whether or not my Riolu's happy though. XD
Depends on what Bianca says =D
If she says something like "You are so close that it makes me happy", it's close to evolving =D

As for my progress...
Reached Driftveil City, beat Clay with Lucario, won the PWT, slaughtered Team Plasma's ship, got Surf from Cheren => went to get Water Stone and evolved Eevee I newly caught, because I decided to evolve my old one into Umbreon, scrapped Pignite and replaced him with Volcarona, blazed through the Chargestone Cave where I caught Tynamo and completed my team. Grinded for Skyla and now I'm about to challenge her.

Team:
448.gif

Lucario (45)
196.gif

Espeon (40)
637.gif

Volcarona (35)
553.gif

Krookodile (40)
134.gif

Vaporeon (22)
603.gif

Eelektrik (39)

Boxed part of team:
197.gif
(19)
499.gif
(28)

Years
So my journey began today.

Raced my way to Cheren to get C-gear. Riolu destroyed his normal types with Force Palm.
Traded over an egg and boxed Snivy.

Smashed through Virbank and ruined Roxie without Aron receiving a single scratch

Currently in Castelia facing the entrance to Burgh's gym.

EDIT:
Aron had no trouble with Burgh.
Detoured back to Virbank and caught Magnemite.
Met some guy named Corless, a scientist who said he wanted to study my Pokemon. Let him.
Survived the desert and met this cute girl named Rosa in Nimbasa ;D. She gave me the Vs Recorder (I think she wants me)

Current team:

Interdum (m)
level 29

Aurum (m)
level 27

Wheatley
level 12

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Just a quick update. I'm currently training for the gym batlle with Skyla. Prof. Juniper gave me a Lucky Egg, so most of my Pokemon will be getting massive level boosts. Say your prayers, every Audino on Route 7. My Eevee is also finally ready to evolve, but I'm still debating which Eeveelution to evolve Eevee into. The strong attacker Espeon, or the tough tank Umbreon? If I evolved Eevee into Umbreon, I would probably have to switch out Krokorok, since I don't really need two Dark types on the team. I would replace Krokorok with either Magnemite or Joltick, but I't leaning towards Joltick since my team has weakness with Fighting and I don't need another Steel type. Espeon would fill a hole in my team and a Psychic Type would balance it out. I also will be needing a Fire Stone soon to evolve my Growlithe at the optimum time. Anyone know where to get a free Fire Stone in White 2 besides running around in caves? Growlithe needs to evolve soon or he won't be able to fight. He can dish out damage, but he can't take it. I can't post my team status since my game is somewhere else. Don't really fell like getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back